Oct 06 2012
By: Wirp Lombax Warrior 65 posts

Tycoon Shenanigans

[ Edited ]
20 replies 660 views Edited Oct 6, 2012

Just thought I'd share a bit of the great experiences I've had with Home Tycoon so far, and show that the fun goes way beyond just creating a city.

(I'd like to thank artform-fazeone for supplying everyone with great new wheels and hosting a wonderful get-together.)

So this morning bestscreenname (as the city's Chief of Police), CMCSAVAGE (as a zoo escapee), and I (as the city's dramatic doctor) decided to take a new approach to sight-seeing. Hilarity ensued.

[Hanging out at the Chief's favorite spot... although our parking may have been a little off.]

[CMCSAVAGE drops in to ruffle our feathers. bestscreenname had to use the billy-club.]

[bestscreenname "misplaced" his police cruiser... at least that's what's going in the incident report.]

[The Chief changes into his slightly older uniform as we synchronize on a rooftop. Do I hear an eagle?]

[We discover a new hybrid vehicle. Something tells me this one isn't very fuel efficient.]

[Landing on a helipad doesn't always require aircraft.]

[Safety is my middle name! Or was it Danger?]

Home Signature.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (660 Views)
Sackboy
416 posts

Re: Tycoon Shenanigans

Oct 6, 2012

Woow!!! So THIS is where all the glitches went!  I need to try some of these out tomorrow

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (623 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
65 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Smoochy-Rhino wrote:

Woow!!! So THIS is where all the glitches went!  I need to try some of these out tomorrow

Considering that this is an open-world scenario, I wouldn't call most of it glitching (unless of course you meant the bugs that get your car stuck in unusual positions, hah!).

With a full-throttle drive toward a well-placed ramp or an elevated curb, the possibilities are literally sky high!

Home Signature.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (601 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Those are some pretty neat shots, and a fun way to get a good laugh out of Home Tycoon.

Nice job guys.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (578 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1272 posts

Oct 6, 2012

I fly around my town in my car but i'm not glitching. it's just something i found by accident.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
79 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Yeah, I'm going to need to run some "tests" on the sex kitten that transforms into a sex bunny. xD I know those zoo animals learned to use higher thinking capacities and they need to be thoroughly studied. xP

Lion Signature
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1272 posts

Oct 6, 2012

this bears really not as mean as the cops thought i think they need to let him keep driving.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3680 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Hey!

I rememver seening you guys jumping up there, lol. What happens when you drive too fast and hit the curb? Look at the image below to find out, and yes, that's a flying car in the sky but don't worry.. the driver is fine.

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 05-10-2012 22-07-37.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (507 Views)
Limit Breaker
15988 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Sophronia wrote:

Hey!

I remember seeing you guys jumping up there, lol. What happens when you drive too fast and hit the curb? Look at the image below to find out, and yes, that's a flying car in the sky but don't worry.. the driver is fine.

--------------------------------------------------
After countless hours of playing GTA4 with you.. the odds that the driver is fine are slim to none. :smileywink:
HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3680 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Give me an RPG in Home Tycoon and I we can test that theory. They won't even see me coming!

Ninja Police:

Home Tycoon (3).jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (469 Views)