Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Re: Two problems with Home Tycoon.

Oct 8, 2012

The only problem I have with this game is the workers don't regenerate when I'm offline. Overall I enjoy the game and it is very fun for me.   Of course I haven't bought anything from the store nor will I until that bug is fixed. 

I hope they fix it soon so we can all enjoy the game the way they intended.:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 32 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
980 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

So maybe I'm a "lucky" player because currently I cannot build the Hospital or the HQ and because I cannot restart the game and start doing it from the beginning, it's game over for me until the developers will fix the bug or return me the Hospital and the HQ. And on top of it I also lost 5k$ which slow down my progress.

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 32 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Oct 8, 2012

theseamonster098 wrote:

The only problem i'm having is i bought the stunt expansion pack and i never recived the rewards that come with it.

I was having an interesting problem last night with HT: MY city was the ONLY city showing on any of the listings to go to. The friends' list for the cities wasn't showing anything, and suddenly, my city was the most popular, largest, etc., with nothing below it. Now, I'd LIKE to think that my city rocks that hard (who wouldn't???), but I just know there was something wrong. Was anybody able to visit anybody else's city?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 32 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Oct 8, 2012

theseamonster098 wrote:

The only problem i'm having is i bought the stunt expansion pack and i never recived the rewards that come with it.

And oh yeah, I'm SOOOO coming over to visit your city!! :smileylol: lol :smileylol:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 32 (254 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1790 posts

Oct 8, 2012

stardeth wrote:

theseamonster098 wrote:

I was having an interesting problem last night with HT: MY city was the ONLY city showing on any of the listings to go to. The friends' list for the cities wasn't showing anything, and suddenly, my city was the most popular, largest, etc., with nothing below it. Now, I'd LIKE to think that my city rocks that hard (who wouldn't???), but I just know there was something wrong. Was anybody able to visit anybody else's city?

Same for me.  I supose it will be like that until they fix the worker bug.  One way to visit one person's city a day (if you get a visitor) is when you collect your tourism money - just click on the name that you want to go to.  Hopefully things will be fixed soon!

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 32 (238 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29072 posts

Oct 8, 2012

This game seems to be very popular. I have loads of people playing it on my list. Hopefully they'll fix the bugs soon. 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 32 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
980 posts

Oct 8, 2012

The waiting is really annoying, because I can't move on in the game. How long it should take the developers to answer?

torag365Signature

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 32 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Oct 8, 2012

torag365 wrote:

The waiting is really annoying, because I can't move on in the game. How long it should take the developers to answer?

Don't quote me, but I imagine they should be getting back to everyone (via the forums) regarding issues found on or before the update.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 32 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
980 posts

Oct 8, 2012

I see.

In anyway I also sent them an email in addition to the xmb message I sent earlier.

Thank you.

torag365Signature

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 32 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Just wondering,  if anybody is having trouble with their friends list loading @ the train station. Only certain rows are working ??  Friends cites aren't loading.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 32 (193 Views)
0 Likes