Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1501 posts

Re: True meaning behind WWW & HDD icons in Home

Jan 25, 2010

XxTheDarkness-xX wrote:

Shadyknot wrote:

Yup hadnt been in HOME since the previous weeks update debacle. Jumped on last night for an hour, well really 2 hours cause i got kicked out the first 7 tires to get in. Havent bought crap in 2 weeks and i'll continue to knot support this application monetarily until they get their acts together. Its that simple. They want me to help foot the bill for this start showing me some competence, beta or knot !!! Till stuff starts getting corrected and updates are being released clean i'll be like the rest of the noobs in HOME running around collecting freebies, then i'll come in here and complain about how my FREE stuff doesnt work as opposed to my PAID items.

Thanks for knot listening, i appreciate it. 

You stopped buying items 2 weeks ago? I thought you stopped a long time ago :smileytongue: I stopped buying items for like about a month ago

It would have been longer but i got a $50 psn card for xmas. i have no other use for psn cards except for HOME. So i used it, reluctantly 

Photobucket
Message 31 of 39 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Jan 25, 2010

Razokevin wrote:
i thought it was.... WWW=World Wide Web
                           HDD=Hard Drive Disk
????????????

hahaha

Swing and a Miss!

Message 32 of 39 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1501 posts

Jan 25, 2010

SteveO1966 wrote:lol, I keep saying I'm done buying but then they come out with something I got to have.. and fall into that routine again LOL.

I know it sux but if we're to get anywhere this is our only recourse. The only thing they understand is dollars and cents, stop giving them your dollars it only makes sense, <--see what i did there.

Photobucket
Message 33 of 39 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
896 posts

Jan 25, 2010

Shadyknot wrote:

XxTheDarkness-xX wrote:

Shadyknot wrote:

Yup hadnt been in HOME since the previous weeks update debacle. Jumped on last night for an hour, well really 2 hours cause i got kicked out the first 7 tires to get in. Havent bought crap in 2 weeks and i'll continue to knot support this application monetarily until they get their acts together. Its that simple. They want me to help foot the bill for this start showing me some competence, beta or knot !!! Till stuff starts getting corrected and updates are being released clean i'll be like the rest of the noobs in HOME running around collecting freebies, then i'll come in here and complain about how my FREE stuff doesnt work as opposed to my PAID items.

Thanks for knot listening, i appreciate it. 

You stopped buying items 2 weeks ago? I thought you stopped a long time ago :smileytongue: I stopped buying items for like about a month ago

It would have been longer but i got a $50 psn card for xmas. i have no other use for psn cards except for HOME. So i used it, reluctantly 

Seriously? Both of you Shady and Steve? Maan XD LOL I know that feeling, but really I don't feel any urge of buying items on Home anymore. As for a free PSN card I'd spend it on PSN games. :
"Has it been that long? Yes."
Message 34 of 39 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2212 posts

Jan 25, 2010

Yea I think about the month and 1/2 that I've been back on home, I've spend well over 300.00 on items...  and I think it's going to stop until they actually know what they are doing..  Example.. the gargoyle set. LOL  Total fail.. to list it.. and out of the 6 you get 2, and then they remove it from the store because it's not ready.. now my question is.. where's the refund?  They clearly put something on sale that wasn't ready.. and them removed the item to make sure no one else gets frustrated about it.. but yet.. they offer no refund for those few who did buy it...  

Message 35 of 39 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2604 posts

Jan 25, 2010

SteveO1966 wrote:

Yea I think about the month and 1/2 that I've been back on home, I've spend well over 300.00 on items...  and I think it's going to stop until they actually know what they are doing..  Example.. the gargoyle set. LOL  Total fail.. to list it.. and out of the 6 you get 2, and then they remove it from the store because it's not ready.. now my question is.. where's the refund?  They clearly put something on sale that wasn't ready.. and them removed the item to make sure no one else gets frustrated about it.. but yet.. they offer no refund for those few who did buy it...  

True SteveO.  Whats up bringing out furniture items that is not properly bundle for sale and taken off after complain were made in the HOME forum.  It doesn't make sense.  Its like saying you're gonna have a loaf of bread with hallow inside and where can we spread the butter on it?!  Honestly, I would wait until HOME truly being reliable with their furniture items for sale, as well that reminded me about Waterfall Terrace hang potted plant and they can't even be hung in the apartment?  Whats up with that?

----------------------------------------------
"I present you facts, not sugar coated fiction..."

"Art imitate life, life imitate art..."

"To live through an uneventful day from sunrise to sunset, is the most precious that one can ask for..."

"You create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream and fill it with their subconscious." - Dominic Cobb
----------------------------------------------
Message 36 of 39 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2212 posts

Jan 25, 2010

Art_of_Ronin wrote:

SteveO1966 wrote:

True SteveO.  Whats up bringing out furniture items that is not properly bundle for sale and taken off after complain were made in the HOME forum.  It doesn't make sense.  Its like saying you're gonna have a loaf of bread with hallow inside and where can we spread the butter on it?!  Honestly, I would wait until HOME truly being reliable with their furniture items for sale, as well that reminded me about Waterfall Terrace hang potted plant and they can't even be hung in the apartment?  Whats up with that?

lol, yea.. I feel your pain on the hanging plants.. I have two threads about that on the support side.. I just think Sony needs to put a stop to their false advertising or it's going to bite them in the ass.
Take a look at that Waterfall Terrace Bear table..  the description for that reads.. "Good conversations piece and you can put things on it."  Well no you can't put things on it.. when you try they fall off.. I mean.. lol really. 

Message 37 of 39 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Jan 25, 2010

SteveO1966 wrote:

Art_of_Ronin wrote:

SteveO1966 wrote:

lol, yea.. I feel your pain on the hanging plants.. I have two threads about that on the support side.. I just think Sony needs to put a stop to their false advertising or it's going to bite them in the ass.
Take a look at that Waterfall Terrace Bear table..  the description for that reads.. "Good conversations piece and you can put things on it."  Well no you can't put things on it.. when you try they fall off.. I mean.. lol really. 

Know the feeling...bought both bundles for the waterfall place and still have yet to be able to use most of the items..SOOOOOOOOOOOO past the time to stop the quantity (for now) and work on the quality of home 

Message 38 of 39 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Jan 25, 2010
good 1
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 39 of 39 (4 Views)
0 Likes