Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
MVP Support
3680 posts

Re: [Trivia on Home] Home Trivia Challenge

Jun 17, 2013

Hiya Community,

We are creating some tough questions, so you'll need to pay attention to everything!  The questions will be based on the forums, PS Home, and the events we host.  [HINT] What was the most popular LMO worn at the Community Blog Party (on this day)?  You get the idea.  We are creating questions everyday for you guys to answer.  Just be sure you're the first one to submit with the best score!  I'd show off a teaser, but I'll save that for the Grand Opening.

Message 11 of 823 (723 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9381 posts

Jun 17, 2013

please dont add community get together questions like that. I dont attend those due to work so thats not neccessarily fair for all.

Support Forums
Message 12 of 823 (718 Views)
MVP Support
3680 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Well how about a question like...  "Was smokingpistol at the (event here) on (day here)?" LoLz! (j/k)  Nobody needs to feel dicouraged on the questions.  I'm only trying to make ya's sweat a bit.  It's all about the fun!

Message 13 of 823 (712 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Bambi-01us wrote:

Hiya Community,

We are creating some tough questions, so you'll need to pay attention to everything!  The questions will be based on the forums, PS Home, and the events we host.  [HINT] What was the most popular LMO worn at the Community Blog Party (on this day)?  You get the idea.  We are creating questions everyday for you guys to answer.  Just be sure you're the first one to submit with the best score!  I'd show off a teaser, but I'll save that for the Grand Opening.

this is geared towards people from the forums and not home community as a whole. essentially only a few peole can actually win. i use the forums on and off but rarely do i attend events with 0 rewards, as such i don't go to those events you mentioned. please change this structure to give everyone a fighting chance

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 823 (710 Views)
MVP Support
3680 posts

Jun 17, 2013

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

Bambi-01us wrote:

Hiya Community,

this is geared towards people from the forums and not home community as a whole. essentially only a few peole can actually win. i use the forums on and off but rarely do i attend events with 0 rewards, as such i don't go to those events you mentioned. please change this structure to give everyone a fighting chance

The Home Trivia Challenge is polished off on all angles.  Don't feel discouraged just yet!

Message 15 of 823 (705 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9381 posts

Jun 17, 2013

no worries I'll just add to what Edea said and say that it should be inclusive to all. Im not upset by it honestly I'd still stand a good chance IMO thanks again for the idea it is a great one honestly

Support Forums
Message 16 of 823 (694 Views)
MVP Support
7217 posts

Jun 17, 2013

That's awesome and I'm always ready for some trivia anywhere and anytime.

Message 17 of 823 (684 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3264 posts

Jun 20, 2013

I have to say the trivia challenge will be something new for the home forums. Looking at what we have in store for you all. It should be fun for everyone. So warm your keyboards up and get to doing your homework. The quizzes are soon to come.

Message 18 of 823 (655 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3264 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

Heads up everyone, the quiz nears and I am wondering if you are ready for what is in store. This should be a blast all around so make sure to check the OP. Stay tuned, get your pencils sharpened, and don't forget to bring your brain for the Brainiac challenge.

Message 19 of 823 (611 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9381 posts

Jun 24, 2013
!!! O_O
Support Forums
Message 20 of 823 (609 Views)
0 Likes