Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
447 posts

Re: [Trivia on Home] Brainiac Challenge

[ Edited ]
Aug 24, 2014

Hmmmmm, I've wondered myself for ages if I'm even eligible to enter as I'm already officially a "Brain"?

Also, I wouldn't be required to change my name after winning, would I? "BaronBrainiac" just comes across as a bit… ah, pompous.

"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God.
Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails.
Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen."

— Sterling Malory Archer

Sent via my BrainPADD using magic & a bit of pixie dust…
Message 761 of 823 (741 Views)
Sackboy
265 posts

Aug 24, 2014

@BaronBrain Too funny!  Thanks, needed that while browsing the Forums during the temporary Home "shutdown". 

I hope maintenance tomorrow ends as scheduled so we can have our weekly fix of brainiac-ing on time.  I promise not to spam you with corrections this time @Bambi-01us @HomeBrainiacs and apologize for doing so in my first challenge last week.

Sciotoan68
Message 762 of 823 (720 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
3780 posts

Aug 26, 2014

There are plans as we speak about a new Home Brainiac Rank undergoing creation so that the people that won the item can have chances for a new rank on the forums.  However, this would be a completely different quiz than the quiz every monday.  Stay tuned for more information as time goes on and be sure to try your chances this week (RIGHT NOW) on the original post.  The Home Brainiac Challenge is now live!

Bambi-01us
Message 763 of 823 (678 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
485 posts

Aug 26, 2014

Bambi-01us wrote:

There are plans as we speak about a new Home Brainiac Rank undergoing creation so that the people that won the item can have chances for a new rank on the forums.  However, this would be a completely different quiz than the quiz every monday.  Stay tuned for more information as time goes on and be sure to try your chances this week (RIGHT NOW) on the original post.  The Home Brainiac Challenge is now live!

@Bambi-01us But what about event winners, we never won the old rank on the forums? 

Message 764 of 823 (668 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
3780 posts

Aug 26, 2014

Spartaxoxo wrote:

Bambi-01us wrote:

@Bambi-01us But what about event winners, we never won the old rank on the forums? 

The Home Brainiac Anniversary was special event for the Home community.  The rewards from the forums to the anniversary event were different.  The forum rank was not included because there were going to be more than one Home Brainiac winner for that single day.  Only the Brainiac Biker Jacket made by @AtomRepublic and 10 single unique codes for the Home Brainiac Brain were included at the anniversary event.

If you are new to the forum and would like a nice simple signature that would signify your personal signature and simply have meaning that you have won the home brainiac challenge on Home at the event, I'd be glad to do that.  If you're interested, please send me your favorite avatar and a simple "Short" quote you go by.  Send this to my forum mail and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

NOTE: For those that tried the challenge, don't forget to send me a confirmation mail in my forum inbox http://bit.ly/Bambimvpmail so I know it was actually the same account that tried for this weeks challenge.  This needs to be sent to me before 9pm ET tonight.

Thanks,

Bambi-01us AKA HomeBrainiacs

Bambi-01us
Message 765 of 823 (603 Views)
Wastelander
485 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2014

Guess that's a no then. That's a bummer. Oh well. Thanks anyway for the response. :smileyhappy: 

Message 766 of 823 (586 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
265 posts

Aug 27, 2014

Sparta, I assume that means you are still eligible to win the weekly challenge.  While the single question you answered at the event doesn't get you the rank, you can answer a few more and maybe get it.

Sciotoan68
Message 767 of 823 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
485 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2014

Sciotoan68 wrote:

Sparta, I assume that means you are still eligible to win the weekly challenge.  While the single question you answered at the event doesn't get you the rank, you can answer a few more and maybe get it.

I don't think so, I think that's why she offered to make me a signature instead.....

I really only wanted to try for the forum rank as a gesture of good will towards the other non-event, actual winners of brainiancs and because I still thought the rank would be cool to have. I don't really want to enter any more (I did it this week just because) without a clear cut yes/no at any rate. So I'll just wish good luck to the others and much success for the Brainiac Challenge crew. Regardless, this is still a very nice event and really pretty cool. I like seeing dev supported community driven events. :womanhappy:

Message 768 of 823 (538 Views)
MVP Support
3780 posts

Aug 27, 2014

This weeks winner is @Sciotoan68 ! Congratulations.  I'll be sending your brain item soonish and please give 24/48 hours for your forum rank to change.  :smileyvery-happy:

Bambi-01us
Message 769 of 823 (480 Views)
I Only Post Everything
579 posts

Aug 27, 2014
Congratulations, Sciotoan, and welcome to the Brainiacs. Enjoy your newly found wisdom.

Signature

Message 770 of 823 (475 Views)