Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
1513 posts

Re: [Trivia on Home] Home Trivia Challenge

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

Many of the people questioning the event criteria, are the same ones who have held past events long before the MVPs began their present day events. Myalana is included in this group of people who held events when very few others were doing so for the community. I think she is voicing legitimate concerns and in her way is trying to help Bambi create a bridge for people who are wary of the MVP events. 

And yes these events are for all of us and we should be having fun when we participate. But listening to the members of the community, when they have concerns and addressing them specifically will go a long way towards building good will and a stronger community spirit. So lets all meet somewhere in the middle. Bring on those trivia questions. Like Jo, I am horrible at trivia. But I will give it a shot.

:smileyhappy: Mur

Posted Image
Message 31 of 823 (609 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7712 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Bambi-01us wrote:

Thank you for your suggestions.  I've taken note of everything as I said before I got this ironed out.  So you don't need to worry about how the questions are going to be.  For those that are concerned about the questions, there isn't a reason to be.  All PlayStation MVP events are open to the public.  The Questions with events tied in with the trivia, was true and there is more to it than you think.  As I said before, I'll be updating this as time gets closer. 

As far as offending me, you in no way offended me.  You're worried about to much and there isn't a reason you need to be.  This is supposed to be fun, and I'm just trying to make it fun from now till the time it starts it's future.  I personally don't understand why you are suggesting I say something you'd say.  Like I said, nothing to worry about, Y'all!  There is more to this than you think.  This is the way I combat certain situations.  Fun at first, Oh no!, oh okay, NO NOT THAT!, oh okay yes let's do this!

And another thing. . .  I'm never above anyone, I'm never below anyone, I'm always beside EVERYONE!  That's how I walk in here when I try to bring fun to this Community.  None of the content posted in the OP is taking anyone out of the picture for this Trivia fun.  Everyone in this Community is invited.  I appreciate everyone's concern, but as I said before we're not finished updating.  There is more to come.  No reason to be upset, you all will see and I'm sure you'll have fun!

I'm glad that I did not offend you.

I know you don't understand but I did try to explain, my mistake and my apologies.  I don't believe anyone here stated that they thought you acted as though you were above anyone but rather tried to make certain that no one comes across that way. I'm sorry you didn't understand my intent and once again, I wish you luck.

Message 32 of 823 (586 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3264 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Guys/Gals we all have a valid point but lets just wait till the challenge is live. What we have in mind for this will come to light on July 1st. Lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Just hold tight and I will assure you that everyone will have an equal opportunity with this event :smileyhappy:. I promise

Message 33 of 823 (577 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7712 posts

Jun 24, 2013

steven1230 wrote:

Guys/Gals we all have a valid point but lets just wait till the challenge is live. What we have in mind for this will come to light on July 1st. Lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Just hold tight and I will assure you that everyone will have an equal opportunity with this event :smileyhappy:. I promise

Thank you Steven, I think that's all that some of us wanted to hear.

Message 34 of 823 (555 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29220 posts

Jun 24, 2013

I'm terrible at trivia but I will be watching! :smileyhappy:

Message 35 of 823 (549 Views)
MVP Support
3680 posts

Jun 24, 2013

All updated!  I can't wait to update more later this week.  Until then, w00t your brain for the hard questions that are coming!  mmhmm yup!  >:-)

Message 36 of 823 (538 Views)
MVP Support
3680 posts

Jul 1, 2013

Hello Home Community,

Get to submitting the Trivia questions!  We're LIVE and ready to rumble!  The quiz will be open for 24 hours, and the winner will be announced tomorrow morning!  Please take the time to check out the Original Post and click on the Brainiac buttom to start the quiz!  Good luck, everyone!

Message 37 of 823 (472 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4321 posts

Jul 1, 2013
Message 38 of 823 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11843 posts

Jul 1, 2013

Done! :smileytongue:

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 39 of 823 (438 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
3680 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Hiya Community,

I'm am so happy to see all your submissions.  There are tons to go through.  We'll be going through the grades tomorrow morning so the winner can be announced.  The Home Trivia Challenge is still Live and seeking the first Home Brainiac.  I can't wait to see who wins!

Message 40 of 823 (410 Views)
0 Likes