Sep 05 2013
By: AbysmalDawna Gaming Beast 1481 posts

Tribute to Japan

20 replies 484 views Edited Sep 5, 2013

The Bon Festival is so beautiful and kind of like having Irem Festival back.  Why does it have to be temporary?  With all the junk spaces that are still around couldnt they just leave it up indefinitely as kind of a tribute to Japan since they no longer getting new stuff.  Regular Edo is good but Bon Festival has a special quality that is too unique to be just temporary. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (484 Views)
I Only Post Everything
501 posts

Re: Tribute to Japan

Sep 5, 2013
I agree. We should let Granzella know our feelings on this. It's not like these spaces go bad or turn into pumpkins. As I recall, the Journey space was supposed to be temporary as of E3 2012 and its STILL in the Navigator to this day.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (441 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29005 posts

Sep 5, 2013

Be happy Granzella will continue to make content for NA and the EU. There are a wonderful developer and this is pretty much what many of us have gotten to expect from them in Japan. It's nice to see this content here now. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (429 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3602 posts

Sep 5, 2013
Home wouldn't be the same to me without Granzella.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (422 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29005 posts

Sep 5, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
Home wouldn't be the same to me without Granzella.

They are what make Home special to me for sure. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (414 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4869 posts

Sep 5, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

The Bon Festival is so beautiful and kind of like having Irem Festival back.  Why does it have to be temporary?  With all the junk spaces that are still around couldnt they just leave it up indefinitely as kind of a tribute to Japan since they no longer getting new stuff.  Regular Edo is good but Bon Festival has a special quality that is too unique to be just temporary. 

Because it's based around a Holiday. Why it was even in NA or EU made no sense.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1481 posts

Sep 5, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Because it's based around a Holiday. Why it was even in NA or EU made no sense.

So now every thing in Home has to make sense?  Who cares whether or not it makes sense.  The point is that it is one of the most beautiful spaces of all time in Home with authentic music and a good dance.  What does it hurt to leave it around?  They leave crap like fubar and all this other junk around why not something worthy of immortality? 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (390 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2625 posts

Sep 5, 2013

AbysmalDawna AbruptlyDeclared:

:^/ The Bon Festival is an annual tradition. To have it year round would be like having Christmas or Halloween year round. I agree that it would be cool to keep it, but I'm sure they won't.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (329 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5818 posts

Sep 5, 2013

Granzella sure does make Home a lot more interesting with their content and special events, especially their Bon Festival and Super Sentai-esque U-Man figures you can win in the shooting gallery.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (305 Views)
Sackboy
416 posts

Sep 6, 2013

They could modify the scene into an unspecified nighttime festival, leaving it up all year round..

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (284 Views)