Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
MVP Support
7205 posts

Re: Tribute/ Goodbye Glasswalls

Jun 14, 2013

Although I'm saddened and a little surprised to see GlassWalls (or Cade Peterson) step down from his position as Digital Platforms Manager, I want to wish him the best on his future endeavors because he may be partially the key reason I why I blog on the forums and enjoy Home for what it has to offer me. 

He sure knows how to make PlayStation Home interesting and fun for all of us who go on there.

He may have left his position, but his legacy still lives among us in the Home forums.

Message 81 of 241 (539 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1534 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 14, 2013

CyberOcelot wrote:

Along with some of my real world friends, we began development of an ARG of our own. It came at great expense in both money and time, but because of its controversial story arc, I needed support from both forum and Home moderators. Before scrapping the project, I contacted Cade to see what he thought.

To my amazement, Cade was SUPER excited about the project, and told me that I had full support. My team and I got to working right away and began executing on the story arc which started with my real world abduction on video and a plea to save me. Initial turmoil was expected, and I watched the several threads belonging to VLR clubs go into chaos without a single moderator punishing those who started bending the rules in their posts. 

Unfortunately, the behavior in those discussions got worse over time and I could no longer expect moderators to stand by idly. So I ended the ARG and it ultimately flopped before it got the chance to take off. I disbanded the group and moved on, but I will never forget the support Cade lended to me and the project.

~ Amir29

If only we knew... would of probably been epic if it succeeded. We still haev those small parts of VLR though :smileywink: Pretty sweet that GW was in on it too.

Photobucket
| The Club of Champions | Five years & counting | @ClubofChampions
Message 82 of 241 (512 Views)
PlayStation MVP
694 posts

Jun 14, 2013

I want to say thank you to GlassWalls(Cade Peterson) Thank you for letting me be a HCV,Thank you for everything you have done for us,You will be missed.You were a very nice person and it was a pleasure meeting you.:smileyvery-happy:

lsu
Message 83 of 241 (506 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3135 posts

Jun 14, 2013

I kind of figured he would always be around so this is just....strange.   All of the higher ups that have come and gone from Home and these forums he was always the one still around, but as cool as the job sounds I'm sure it was also pretty stressful, especially around these parts.  I've never really hung out with him and I've only spoken to him a handful of times over the years.  I do remember the first time I did speak to him in-world though.  It was the week or week after the Godfathers space opened.  He was surrounded by people and the chat log was going by quickly,  I don't remember what I asked, I'm sure it wasn't of any significance but he still took the time to answer my question.  I know that he did push for Home and a lot of things probably wouldn't have happened if it weren't for him so thank you for doing the things you did.   Even if we didn't always agree with him, he was a driving force for Home.  I do hope that eventually you'll come back around here after all of this, even as a regular SEN user.  It's kind of like we've lost our inside man and that makes me worry.  But maybe you can experience Home from the other side now.  From mod, to manager, to noob :smileylol:  I wish you well in whatever it is that you'll be doing after this, maybe your own developing company for Home? Just a thought :smileylol:  Take care and good luck.

BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here
Message 84 of 241 (488 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
257 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Never saw him in-game once, used home since the beginning.

FF14 WAR
Message 85 of 241 (486 Views)
Limit Breaker
16552 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 14, 2013

Darcness wrote:

Never saw him in-game once, used home since the beginning.

Never saw you in-Home once. Used home since beta. Strange since I didn't have a 8-10 hour a day job at Sony. :smileywink:

HomeStationMagazine
Message 86 of 241 (466 Views)
Survivor
1034 posts

Jun 14, 2013

When I first got to Home so long ago, the name Glasswalls came up now and then. Often enough, and in a context, that made me think that Glass was God's nephew in Home :smileyhappy: . . in other words; he scared me a bit.

I "talked' to him briefly when he was a Ghostie, somewhere. I "talked" to him briefly at X7 the day it opened. Glass responded to a PM I had sent him, and once sent me a thank you for something kind I had said.

Over the years, Glasswalls in my eyes, went from being the Sword of God on Home, to a very nice person who treated all with respect and kindness.

Mr, Glasswalls, Sir : Thank You for all the years of service, dedication, and kindness you have given.

I wish that you have an abundance of health, happiness, and success in your personal and professional life.

ok, Jer, pass me the Hanky :smileyhappy:

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 87 of 241 (430 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jun 14, 2013

What about the EU Digital Platforms people. anyone hear anything about their management team ?

Message 88 of 241 (411 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1534 posts

Jun 14, 2013

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

What about the EU Digital Platforms people. anyone hear anything about their management team ?

heard they are all gone too.

Photobucket
| The Club of Champions | Five years & counting | @ClubofChampions
Message 89 of 241 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Jun 14, 2013

I haven't been around long enough to know much about him, but in the short time I have been here it is easy to see he is the major go to person in the home forums in general, I look forward every week in seeing that red name with the weekly release thread, and in the  post I have seen from him he seems like a really good guy, I wish him all the best in the future...

photo samurai-bujutsu-107698.jpg
Message 90 of 241 (359 Views)
0 Likes