Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
853 posts

Re: Tribute/ Goodbye Glasswalls

Jun 15, 2013

image.jpeg                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Hey, Cade! :smileyhappy: Here's a few pictures that I found from The Tester Season 2, The NASCAR Event, and Magic the Gathering Event. I hope you like them! ^.^ Also, I'll never forget these words that came from you: You Can't Win If You Don't Play!   

Good Luck in your Future and Best Wishes, Cade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

mew
Please use plain text.
Message 191 of 241 (720 Views)
PlayStation MVP
8 posts

Re: Tribute/Glasswalls -Cade replies #166

Jun 15, 2013

I remember when I first met Glasswalls... We were at a PsTalent Event. I believe we were celebrating a video, in which I featured in. I was so excited to meet him. I felt awesome. We talked for a while, and I enjoyed every bit of it. I took some pics with him as well. And I still have them to this day. :smileysad: He was always a cool guy. Bye... Glasswalls. .-.

Please use plain text.
Message 192 of 241 (675 Views)
Wastelander
635 posts

Jun 15, 2013
IIRC he once commented that he liked my brash honesty.
Current home rating: 5.2/10

Please use plain text.
Message 193 of 241 (651 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

Been blessed to be around Cade a hand full of times,the 1 time i will NEVER forget:It was in the closed beta of the new hub and related spaces,I had just came to the sports complex and was in space alone,or so i thought,I was standing in front of the big screen waiting for it to load.I looked around and saw some 1 way down on the other end pop in rt in front of the gate to the stadium.I turned back to the big screen,moments later,a nice person walked up to me and started casually talking,about the beta,the new spaces,what i thought of home..etc..we talked for about 5 mins before i actually looked at the text box to see who it was,I was shocked and very pleasently surprised..:smileyvery-happy:,it was GLASS WALLS..lol..we talked for about 30 mins,such an awsome person,i know i did,nt know ya really well,but ya made me feel great that night,and from there on out..I knew that  WE'RE ALL FAMILY..There is no doubt in my mind that you did an amazing job as our manager.I'm going to miss you more than words can ever say..Home is GLASSWALLS..thats how i see it..You take care of yourself,PLEASE don't be a stranger,and best of luck in ALL you do..BE safe & God Bless Ya!.....:smileysad:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Please use plain text.
Message 194 of 241 (648 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4740 posts

Jun 15, 2013

myalana wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Who are we going to shout at now if the blog isn't updated in time? :smileysad:

Lol only kidding :smileytongue:

You Vicki...it's your turn to take the blame :smileyhappy:

Yeah... yeah blame me! It's always my fault! :smileytongue:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 195 of 241 (631 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

Jun 15, 2013

Ok so I am just going to leave this here...

I never once met Glasswalls in the entire time I have been a PS Home regular. The only time I ever remember crossing any paths with him is when people still posted on the Home meme thread. I posted a meme titled "Hey Glasswalls, Freesers Man" It was a parody of the "Hey Scotty, Jesus man" meme. If you dont know what I am talking about and you want to do a quick search on Google. He was to only one to "like" or "kudo" my post. That tells me the guy gas a sence of humor. A trait some others seem to lack.

There have been times in the past that I blamed Glass for things he probably coundn't controll. That was stupid of me and wouldn't have done any good even if I was right. So I suppose not having an good stories of him is really my fault. But even after the bad blood the news of him leaving is really a shot through the heart. In any case I know what its like to leave a job you love as I have had to do the same thing this year. But my guess is for Cade he will be ok. He seems to have everything in line and will enjoy some time off. Then I am sure he will find something great to do once he goes back to work. I wish you  good luck Cade where ever you go.

Please use plain text.
Message 196 of 241 (522 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3391 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

As I look at your post history I cannot help but think and say "Goodbye GlassWalls" we will miss you and Welcome to the forums CadeRageous :smileyhappy:  I've never had the opportunity to meet you on Home but Im hoping that can change as I have always admired that you always seem to stay true to yourself.  You never felt the fear of telling someone to "knock it off" or even that they are "Butt Hurt", its hard to keep it real without getting misunderstood, but you seemed to have the communities best interest at heart at all times and that always came through not matter what you said/wrote/typed.  Kudos to you

Yes! We lost a wonderful, caring, helpful community manager, but now we have gained a wonderful helpful and caring community member (for I am sure nothing will change except for the title) which is something we are surely in need of, more people like you.  We are all waiting in anticipation to know what is the future of Home, but it is of great comfort that no matter what the future brings you will be there with us :heart::heart::heart:

PS Good luck on your new ventures :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 197 of 241 (498 Views)
PlayStation MVP
695 posts

Jun 15, 2013

Wow... I'm kind of stunned. Even though you know things aren't permanent, sometimes you still can't be fully prepared for the ending. As an HCV, I got to know Cade/GW a little better than most and see just how dedicated he was to Home. I wish Cade all the best in his future endeavours, and hope to cross paths with him again.

Peace, Cade :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 198 of 241 (373 Views)
PlayStation MVP
47333 posts

Jun 15, 2013

I didn't interact with GlassWalls too often but the interactions I had with Glass were always good ones! 

I truly wish him the best of luck, health, and life.

Please use plain text.
Message 199 of 241 (369 Views)
Sackboy
408 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

My... I thought that he was on vacation.

It will be difficult getting used to a Home Forum without a GlassWalls that orchestrates it. Since the moment that I came to know of it, I kind of took everything that happened in it for granted.

I'd like to thank Cade for all the hard and nice work he's done for the community, and wish him and his family all the best for the years to come. :smileyhappy:

Goodbye, Cade!.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 200 of 241 (349 Views)