Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
1026 posts

Re: [Tour] Diamond Beach Mansion (Update - 2nd Floor)

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2013

hi community if you like a tour right now message me cross media bar im giving tours until 9pm tonight. so if you up to it  mssage me smiles.

sincerly

tech

Message 261 of 379 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9377 posts

Aug 7, 2013
Just wanted to let you know some tips about swimming underwater for second floor owners. If you didnt know this before, you can take photos underwater by activating your camera before submerging. Also, you can use your LMOs at any time underwater, but it will cease your swimming animation.

I have used my Granzella Koi fish LMO and Hellfire Seahorse underwater to swim around under there and have been having fun :smileyhappy:
Pictures can be taken while riding LMOs by again, activating the camera outside of the water and then submerging. Enjoy!
Support Forums
Message 262 of 379 (226 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Aug 7, 2013

1. How much is the 2nd Floor at its discounted price?

2. Is the 2nd floor its own personal space similar to how the Gold Mansion was divided? Or is it attached to the 1st floor and transitions smoothly from part to part? I ask this because unlike the original mansion this one's furniture item limit is shared among parts, from my understanding.

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 263 of 379 (225 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3672 posts

Aug 7, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

2. Is the 2nd floor its own personal space similar to how the Gold Mansion was divided? Or is it attached to the 1st floor and transitions smoothly from part to part? I ask this because unlike the original mansion this one's furniture item limit is shared among parts, from my understanding.

10 bucks I believe.

The second floor and first floor are treated as one space. The transition isn't "smooth" per se; when you walk up the stairs, it stops you for a few seconds to verify you have the second floor. But other than that it'll let you in.

Message 264 of 379 (222 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2412 posts

Aug 7, 2013
Yeah, that pause was kinda awkward when it happened. But yes, its all one giant linked space past that.

(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 265 of 379 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Aug 7, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

10 bucks I believe.

The second floor and first floor are treated as one space. The transition isn't "smooth" per se; when you walk up the stairs, it stops you for a few seconds to verify you have the second floor. But other than that it'll let you in.

Bah...

Yeah I figured that would be the case, figured I would confirm it with one of you guys who owns it though. Suppose I prefer that over having 4 separate apartment sections under my personal space list. I appreciate the reply, thanks :smileyhappy:

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 266 of 379 (213 Views)
MVP Support
929 posts

Aug 8, 2013

Well, that's a rap! I'm done for the night. I'll be doing tours through the whole week! :smileyvery-happy: The times will be: 4:00 PM EDT, 3:00 PM CDT, and 1:00 PM PDT. Please send me a XMB message with "Tour" and also include "Friends List Maxed Out" and I'll make room IF my friends list is full! Blank messages and blank friend requests will be ignored. Goodnight, all! :smileyhappy:

MVP Support Banner.jpg

http://us.playstation.com/ps-mvp-program/terms-and-conditions/
Message 267 of 379 (191 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
170 posts

Aug 8, 2013
i'm on now if anyone needs a tour of the 1st or 2nd floor of mansion.

shoot me a xmb message with Diamond Beach Mansion Tour in it. :smileyhappy:

Playstation MVP & Home Guide :smileyhappy:

Current Playstation MVPs & Guides
Message 268 of 379 (171 Views)
VP of Gaming
26083 posts

Aug 8, 2013

I just had a tour with Tease and I must say I had fun. She was a great hostess and answered a ton of questions. And the space was cool, too.

Big and functional. Hopefully we will be able to fill it up. If not now, then at a later date on the PS4. Maybe the original Mansion will get an overhaul then.

As with the original, the host is able to give gifts via the gift panel. There are a lot of rooms and the Developers have been listening. As I said above, the space is functional. We can now open refrigerators and ovens, fill tubs and flush toilets (bye bye, waste).

I am glad that our Home Guides are now able to give tours again of unreleasesd spaces. It's a great tool for Home users and it makes it a great way to meet and interact with the community. And the community can come to know the Guides (again). 

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 269 of 379 (164 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5171 posts

Aug 8, 2013

Im still awake butabout to go play lbp2 eitheshoot mea message about tours are catch me tomorrow. if i can get my HDPVR working again may do a live stream.

images.jpg

Message 270 of 379 (156 Views)