PlayStation MVP
3188 posts

Re: Total Recall - "Complete" Bundle

Aug 8, 2012

Also worth noting is that it appears guns / weapons from Rekall and No Man's Land are limited to use in their specific game map and there is no cross-compatibility. That is, if you buy items for NML, you can't use them in Rekall.

Message 11 of 28 (454 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4515 posts

Aug 8, 2012

ck2875 wrote:

Also worth noting is that it appears guns / weapons from Rekall and No Man's Land are limited to use in their specific game map and there is no cross-compatibility. That is, if you buy items for NML, you can't use them in Rekall.

It just keeps getting better!

Message 12 of 28 (444 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Aug 8, 2012

Ok is it just me..or since some idiot told me I could buy the white "synthetic" body armor by clicking the chair at REKALL, all there was available to buy was a rebel bundle for 1.99

Where do I buy the white body armor and not the entire bundle ?...In fact I dont even see the bundle...only the entrant thingy was available

Message 13 of 28 (436 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3188 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2012

You can go to the Total Recall section in the New & Featured store on the Nav. There you can buy the various bundles. The store fronts within Rekall do not show up until you have purchased the entrant bundle.

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Where do I buy the white body armor and not the entire bundle ?...In fact I dont even see the bundle...only the entrant thingy was available

Message 14 of 28 (420 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3188 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2012

ck2875 wrote:

...It does; however, include an exclusive chair.

Oh wow. This chair is pretty impressive and one of the coolest items I've seen in a long time. It's an active item (7 furniture slots) portal to the Rekall space. Video below.

Message 15 of 28 (416 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3188 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2012

ck2875 wrote:

...It does; however, include an exclusive chair.

So it seems that this is an Owner's Only access item (like Scribble Shooter). I had a guest over and he said it requires you to own the chair to use it in a another person's space.

Edit: Looks like a different guest just warped on it. Perhaps you only need to have previously visited the space to use the chair.

Message 16 of 28 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2012
Complete and utter fail Veemee, nice work xD

*goes back to UC3, a REAL multiplayer game*
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 17 of 28 (361 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4738 posts

Aug 8, 2012

Hey all,

Thanks for checking out the new content for No Man's Land. It's pretty exciting to get such a current and high profile tie in between Home, Sony Pictures and VEEMEE.

There's been a bit of confusion with the language surrounding the Complete Bundle, so I wanted to jump in here and help shed some light. The intent for this pack was to be sold only in the Total Recall game itself. So you shouldn't have had access to it without having already picked up the $1.99 Entry Pack. So, with that in mind, the name of "Complete Pack" would make a whole lot more sense. As it happens there was a short period where folks could grab that Complete Pack at ANY of VEEMEE's commerce points. So those of you that were in Home and checking out the new content saw this pack in more spots than were intended. Good catch, and we thank you all for that, but I wanted to be sure that you guys understood where the confusion came from.

This issue has already been sorted, but you all are encouraged to check out Total Recall in No Man's Land by picking up the $1.99 Entry Pack. If you love it as much as I do, you'll want to take a look at the Complete Pack as well.

Thanks for pointing this out though, and thanks for the early interest in Total Recall.

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 18 of 28 (344 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Aug 8, 2012

Well I plan to ask for a refund.

I dont play NML or have any interest in it and only wanted the body armor as a costume.

It wasnt stated you had to 1st pay for a cheesey entrant bundle for 1.99 just to get inside to spend more money to buy a armor suit that doesnt even come in the one i wanted for men to begin with.

VEEMEE fumbled big time and this is yet another reason I hate spending money on their products

Message 19 of 28 (296 Views)
Wastelander
582 posts

Aug 8, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Well I plan to ask for a refund.

I dont play NML or have any interest in it and only wanted the body armor as a costume.

It wasnt stated you had to 1st pay for a cheesey entrant bundle for 1.99 just to get inside to spend more money to buy a armor suit that doesnt even come in the one i wanted for men to begin with.

VEEMEE fumbled big time and this is yet another reason I hate spending money on their products

What, you can't use the costume outside of the Recall space??

Message 20 of 28 (285 Views)
0 Likes