Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 24 2013
By: F1REFLY_SEREN1TY Survivor 1923 posts

To any DEVELOPER that would like to make money doing picture frames...

18 replies 590 views Edited Jun 24, 2013

I think one thing you might discover about sales of picture frames is that alot of people just buy a blank frame and fill it with something from the internet. And that can lower how many will buy these items. BUT....

HOWEVER, Clubhouses don't allow ANY pictures. There are no pictures in clubs. We don't have the ability to add photos to a clubhouse. And there are many places we would like to add a pretty picture but Home won't allow it in that spot. 

Here's an item that will sell. If you make a picture as an ornament, we could put it anywhere. Even clubhouses. Just make an invisible base to keep the picture a few feet above the floor. Make the ornament so we can shove it against a wall. That way it can float against any wall!

You might be able to use famous pictures that are in the public domain like the Mona Lisa. Or maybe a picture that is fashiony. Alot of friends of mine like to have "fashion shows" in Home. By necesity these have to be in clubs because apartments have a 12 person limit. And my friends would love some good paintings on the wall. 

I'm sure Sony has some restrictions on what they will accept. But I'm sure there's something you can make that will sell well. 

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (590 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Re: To any DEVELOPER that would like to make money doing picture frames...

Jun 24, 2013

Or they could just allow picture frames in clubhouses like they SHOULD instead of forcing people to spend extra $.

FF14 > PSH x1000

i96 WAR
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (578 Views)
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Darcness wrote:

Or they could just allow picture frames in clubhouses like they SHOULD instead of forcing people to spend extra $.

That's a better suggestion.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
879 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Or standees, which we only have a handful of. The few we have I used until I was completely sick of looking at them. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (552 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5374 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Good idea, but it won't happen. There is a reason why Clubhouses have no wall hangings. It's so you can't put up picture frames.

I forget the exact reason, but it was dumb.

If Sony were to allow that, then they might as well lift the wall hanging restrictions.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5929 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013
Wait... So picture frames used to be available in clubhouses but got disallowed? Then the picture frames were implemented with a security feature so that people cant put nasty pictures in them and after all that development decided to just not allow them back in clubhouses? Imagine that..

Better?
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5374 posts

Jun 24, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Wait... So they used to be available in clubhouses? Then modified the picture frames since then and implemented a security feature so that people cant put nasty pictures in them and just never let anyone put them back in clubhouses? Imagine that..

What?????????? LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (493 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5929 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Indeed?
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (481 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3048 posts

Jun 24, 2013

I've actually put a similar idea to this into suggestions a few times,  good idea with the invisible base though.  Mine was to have art gallery style stands in 3 sizes for different ceiling heights so we could place them anywhere.  You should put your suggestion in there and I'll put mine back in and maybe we'll see it happen :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (426 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1021 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Photo frames can not be useded in club houses, its a legal matter with Sony having to host the images with clubs running from sony servers where as personal spaces run off the hosts ps3 so the photo frames are p2p and the files dont get saved to sony servers.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (413 Views)