Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1397 posts

Re: Thiss is how we roll...ideas for LMO's

Jun 15, 2013
Lol. Awesome suggestions !! Hah @ Will Smith !
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Jun 15, 2013

Hey Mr.,

I have a ton of ideas for LMO's... But may I make a point? It has been said that people are tired of LMO'S not because their is so much of them. Well I wonder what is the next step? I believe the next step is an "LMO" that actually lets you fly freely around an entire space (public or private) From top to bottom... Not just 4 feet off the ground. Imagine flying Santa's sleigh over all the people in the hub. Or maybe even your own personal helicopter over everyone in  Acorn Park? I think it can be done. Something tells me they are working on it already... Tee hee! ^_^

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (98 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jun 15, 2013

MrFirstPlayer wrote:
I was wondering what you think would be fun new locomitions... one example that I thought would be fun is if you were a twister like the Tazmanian Devil when you walk but are yourself when you aren't moving or maybe if your avatar fell apart into hundreds of little bugs that scurry along as you move but reconstitute into your normal avatar when you stand still...what if we could become a flock of bats like Dracula? These are totally random ideas off the top of my head but I know you all are full of the best ideas so I thought I'd check the waters and see what you think. What are your ideas for fun new ways of getting around?

I think loot could turn a quick buck if they took that Lmo of the zombie ( I think that's what it is lol) that's pulling you on the ground, and replaced the zombie with a dog and you lying on your stomach. Then when you ran it'd look like the dog was dragging you around by a leash lol

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (81 Views)
Sackboy
561 posts

Jun 16, 2013

A snow mobile would be cool. Also a dog sled.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (64 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1397 posts

Jun 16, 2013
The Home community is always full of great ideas.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (50 Views)
0 Likes