Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
7785 posts

Re: This is funny Yetis vs. Hunters is Central Plaza

Jan 30, 2012

I realized that I had to play as hunters and kill yetis to get the other half of the costume. Yetis are far easier to hit, like shooting buffalo in Oregon Trail. You shot 2000 lb of yeti but you were only able to carry 200 lbs back to the wagon.

I noticed all those goons I felled with darts or snowballs added to my kill count. I don't think those are tranquilizer darts nor snowballs after all. Oh my goodness, THEY'RE DEAD! The reward gear was sewn together from the skins or coats of my poor enemies. Game's more brutal than Killzone Defender.

Message 51 of 64 (31 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
994 posts

Jan 30, 2012

It takes forever to actually earn any rewards though. At most, you get about 20 kills per game.

Message 52 of 64 (31 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7785 posts

Jan 30, 2012

I got an average of 30 kills per hunter blasting game. Yeti hunting went by much quicker at 40+ kills per game. It's very tricky to aim though, and I can't aim while walking. The last grind to 500 kills did take an eternity when defeating hunters. I suspect that's where the store premium goodies come into play, but I'm too cheap and stubborn for that.

Are you getting hit too often or running out of time or running out of snowballs? It took me a while to build up a rhythm, and figure out how to sidestep darts while returning fire. I feel like the hunters get ready to fire faster than the Yetis, or maybe that's the funny yeti launcher sensitivity.

Message 53 of 64 (31 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1549 posts

Jan 30, 2012

potatobreath wrote:

I realized that I had to play as hunters and kill yetis to get the other half of the costume. Yetis are far easier to hit, like shooting buffalo in Oregon Trail. You shot 2000 lb of yeti but you were only able to carry 200 lbs back to the wagon.

I noticed all those goons I felled with darts or snowballs added to my kill count. I don't think those are tranquilizer darts nor snowballs after all. Oh my goodness, THEY'RE DEAD! The reward gear was sewn together from the skins or coats of my poor enemies. Game's more brutal than Killzone Defender.

Omg I haven't even thought of that game in years. Growing up in Oregon we had to play it in class every year in grade school.

BannerFans.com
Message 54 of 64 (31 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jan 30, 2012

I thinnk it took me about an hour give or take 15 minutes to earn the whole outfit.I play mostly as Yeti and I try to get the Hunters when they're on the move or at a distance.

Check out the left arm its not quite right.

PlayStation®Home Picture 1-30-2012 3-00-57.jpgPlayStation®Home Picture 1-30-2012 3-06-21.jpg

Message 55 of 64 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Jan 30, 2012

Not complaining....

But coukd you take this falling snow. You know like it is in this space. And make it into a personal buy space. You know with movie screens and twitter feature.

I would buy it no matter the cost. A weather space that has actually weather condition. Or do you already have this. I am behind trying to find good properties to buy.

I sail too much on my boat on home. Cause the Loot screen with movies distracts me.'

*nods*

-

NOTICE: Friend(s) Request: NOT Accepting (DENIED).

-

Message(s) Request: NOT Accepting (DENIED).

-
Message 56 of 64 (31 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1108 posts

Jan 30, 2012

You know what really needs to be done? LOOT makes the Central Plaza as a personal space for a recording studio, and makes every other change and instance a prop to redecorate said Central Plaza (This way you can decorate your Central Plaza space to be part Dead Island part KillZone part Yeti vs Hunter). Its a licensing nightmare I know, but the Central Plaza as a personal space isnt a bad thought in itself for those that miss it, that is if you can control the whole thing.

Platinum Trophy Collection
Resident Evil 5 Platinum TrophyinFAMOUS Platinum TrophyResistance 2 Platinum TrophyBatman Arkham Asylume Platinum TrophyAssassin's Creed II Master AssassinDemon's Souls Toughest SoulDante's Inferno Master of The InfernoAliens vs Predator Not Bad for A HumanDarksiders BFAStar Wars The Force Unleashed 100% Complete

Love machinima and Home videos? Find us on PSTalent.com to watch and possibly star in one of our latest projects! Meet other Home enthusiasts, play a few games and join a community that thrives on creation and unique perspectives.

- Animus_Requiem, Writing Director at PSTalent.com
Message 57 of 64 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Jan 30, 2012

actually that might be easier than you think.  they could sell the CP with a kiosk type thing to change the weather (inc. day, night and cloud cover/color) props that were sony IP like th construction equipment and halloween stuff could be given with the space while props that were tied to the game immersion like killzone could be sold.

@The_Molotovian ssshh, youre not suppossed to nitice that

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 58 of 64 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Jan 30, 2012

potatobreath wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/neosword41/temp/counterpoint.jpg

Those mercenary hunters knew what they were getting into when they signed up. I say let them get cracked skullls, and then get skined. The same goes for the yetis. That is the price to be payed for standing up to poachers.

Message 59 of 64 (31 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jan 30, 2012

Rescue modules have been deployed.

First contact with Humankind was an error.

DoctorWhoYeti.jpg

Message 60 of 64 (31 Views)
0 Likes