Aug 07 2013
By: Cloud_Strife_689 First Son 9 posts

Think the Kikai event severs have been hacked

6 replies 264 views Edited Aug 7, 2013

I was playing Kikai earlier today and it wouldnt show my friends on my list through the home navigator, I got stuck in the wall while fighting the minister.Everybody was blocked so i could talkto nobody which i did not do. Also some players were lauching curtain fire it even happend to me while i was fighting the minister.

Please help

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (264 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29005 posts

Re: Think the Kikai event severs have been hacked

Aug 7, 2013

The event is over. People playing today are doing so by using favorites or recently visited. I suspect the game won't be up too much longer. Kind of hard to complain about a game that you shouldn't be accessing.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (256 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Ok thanks Joanna

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Wasn't that a bug when more than some amount of people enter the minister room?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (225 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1662 posts

Aug 7, 2013

That happened to me one time.  I was stuck in the wall and could see people fighting the minister and when I moved the camera I could see I was still in the hallway outside of the room where you fight him.  Luckily people beat him so I was then freed from the wall and able to move on to the final battle.  Just a glitch.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8642 posts

Aug 7, 2013
Yup I had that wall glitch once as well. Weird bug. The everyone is blocked thing is another matter altogether OP, and has been a Home bug for a while now not just a Kikai thing. Check out support for maybe some more details if you still cant talk to anyone.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

That happened to me one time.  I was stuck in the wall and could see people fighting the minister and when I moved the camera I could see I was still in the hallway outside of the room where you fight him.  Luckily people beat him so I was then freed from the wall and able to move on to the final battle.  Just a glitch.

That happened to me once too, but I actually got hit during one of their attacks lol. I was hoping to god the 1 person fighting him could win. Not fun when all you can do is cheer the other people on. 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (142 Views)