Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
671 posts

Re: They really need to have more natural animations in this game.

Jul 17, 2007
dude don't think your all smart i know its a network but it is a game phil harrison even said it on E3 he annoced as a GAME so stop trying to look smart because your being stupid.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 27 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jul 17, 2007
FYI he announced it at gdc as a service.
Save humans!
Join Folding@Home ID: 82592
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 27 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
952 posts

Jul 17, 2007
they should hella allow you to create your own animations.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 27 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1092 posts

Jul 17, 2007
From what I have seen via trailers and from Shows (e.g E3 and GDC) they don't move that bad. THERE has always had the best walking /running animation. But their character models are very canned and its hard to get the characters to look very individual. However, if you look at Second Life, the models are vastly more configurable and can be customized in every way. However, they move like automiton droids.

So to say it will be "fixed" once it hits production...well...maybe but I would guess it would be quite some time after. I mean GTA is a sandbox game but a game non the less, those npcs are controlled which is quite a bit different than HOME, SL and there where you have to keep track of people where the service doesn't know what your next move is.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 27 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Jul 17, 2007
That is what microsoft would do. Give you the best dam animations and graphics their bank account can buy but not be able to do anything because they didnt consider the effects of adding features to pretty graphics. Then the game would only be allowed 7 people in one area and no features except 3d models and voice chat because of server overload. To get into larger lobbies with 15 people youll have to pay 10 dollars for the upgrade. And everyone will have to wear green.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 27 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
904 posts

Jul 17, 2007

PS-3-60 wrote:
Everyone walks around like mannequins in this game. Even GTA on the PS2 have better character animations.

Reality check.....You have no idea what you are talking about. How can you even compare Home with GTA? I am going to eat cheese and take a long walk just to get this out of my mind.....
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 27 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Jul 18, 2007
I really hope there Animations are similar to "THERE". I noticed that the Home characters just stand there like robots. Sure they move around when your idle but they should at least put then hand on there waist to make it look natural. Not standing there like robots and then scratching there head or stretching there arms..
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 27 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1734 posts

Jul 18, 2007

Snake74 wrote:
dude don't think your all smart i know its a network but it is a game phil harrison even said it on E3 he annoced as a GAME so stop trying to look smart because your being stupid.

Phil Harrison is a F*ucking moron, he announces it as a game and also **bleep**s up the announcment of HOME lol
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 27 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
247 posts

Jul 19, 2007
not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game not a game
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 27 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Jul 19, 2007
Please stop spamming and post something intelligent..  Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 27 (6 Views)
0 Likes