Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 01 2014
By: MrFirstPlayer Uncharted Territory 1398 posts

TheClosetCase 'StruggleForDominance'

12 replies 221 views Edited Mar 1, 2014

It happens to me all of the time. & I bet it has probably happened to you before too...

Ever think you have that perfect outfit lined up only to realize that they do not blend together at all not talking about colors or textutes but the layering effect of tops over bottoms or bottoms over tops...pants v/s shoes 0.o

Many times I have seen people with their shoes sticking through the bottoms of their pants or their backsides poking through the back of their shirts and are just going with it... hashtag awkward....

Anyways I was thinking how great would it be if we had a preference button or a slider bar or something to that effect that would allow us to set preference to a particular clothing item over another to prevent this (somewhat) and though this would be very handy for me as a male, I have seen many more instances with females where this would prove to be a very beneficial tool.

So, what do you, those of the Home community who are much wiser than myself and have much more technical intuition than I do think regarding this cpncept and it's feasiblity?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (221 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4340 posts

Re: TheClosetCase 'StruggleForDominance'

Mar 1, 2014

It's not the first thing on my list of much-needed Home fixes, but it would certainly make getting dressed a bit more fun if it were possible. (BTW, the term for clothes overlapping/bleeding/glitching together is called "clipping.")

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (215 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1398 posts

Mar 1, 2014
Thanks @ clipping
I just call it *you gotta be kidding meh!* lol xD
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (212 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3199 posts

Mar 1, 2014

When it comes to wardrobe I like to keep things pretty simple. I try different outfit combinations out and when the desired result is achieve it gets saved and I'm done.

I'd say 90% of my clothes items I put into storage. I like working with a small pallet of items to minimize loading. I'm not much of a fashionista it's pretty much the basics with me.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (198 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1398 posts

Mar 1, 2014
that is an ingenious idea.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (189 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6124 posts

Mar 1, 2014

Great idea,,, I have a bunch of skinny jeans that do not work with most shoes on Home.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (180 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3199 posts

Mar 1, 2014

I have my moments lol.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (174 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1398 posts

Mar 1, 2014
Thanks xD
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3199 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2014

MrFirstPlayer wrote:
Thanks xD

Welcome!::womanhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1356 posts

Mar 1, 2014
MyFirstPlayer please put this in the suggestion thread so that it doesn't get lost. Very good idea!

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (140 Views)