Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 26 2013
By: Dr_Do-Little Survivor 1837 posts

The "no client update" update...

11 replies 316 views Edited Jun 26, 2013

Remember when v1.80 was about to come out Glasswalls said they could now add features without a "core update"

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/INFO-Home-1-80-Patch-Notes/m-p/40089557#M121...

-     "Improvements to Feature and Client Development

Significant changes have been made to the client to allow the development and release of future features without requiring a client update.

This means that future client patches will be more focuses on bug fixing and stability while New Features will be delivered on an individual and more regular basis outside of a client update."

Now I'm wondering. Am I the only one who now feel the need to delete and reinstall home on a more regular basis?

Kinda hard to sort every little bugs out but I'm under the impression every second week Home start acting on me, take forever to load ect.

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
2989 posts

Re: The "no client update" update...

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

I've been doing that anyways for the last 4 years it's pretty much routine for me.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Probably something I should practice more, but I haven't bothered lately.

I mostly clear my cache a lot, and that usually helps some.

I've only had to delete home 3 times, since 2010.

Once on my original account, and twice for this one.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
2989 posts

Jun 26, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

My father was a mechanic all his life. He preached preventative maintenance. It was his mantra. Guess it rubbed off on me a little.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (240 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

My father was a mechanic all his life. He preached preventative maintenance. It was his mantra. Guess it rubbed off on me a little.:womanhappy:

I've lost practice with things on home, since I've been playing games more so lately.

I'm on home right now, and we'll see how long that last.

:catembarrassed:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
2989 posts

Jun 26, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I've lost practice with things on home, since I've been playing games more so lately.

It's seems a lot of folks now a days are losing patience when it comes to Home. With all the tech problems with spaces and error issues happening and of course all "The End is Nigh" talk going around it'll be interesting to see what comes about in the next few months when the PS4 launches.:womanhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (212 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

It's seems a lot of folks now a days are losing patience when it comes to Home. With all the tech problems with spaces and error issues happening and of course all "The End is Nigh" talk going around it'll be interesting to see what comes about in the next few months when the PS4 launches.:womanhappy: 

Mine is mostly a personal choice. I want to get back into gaming, which I neglected for awhile due to Winter. I think a lot of people play home more so in Winter, when it's snowing out..or just too cold to do anything. 

Home will always be my favorite 3D social world, but I think I need a break. :cattongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
2989 posts

Jun 26, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Mine is mostly a personal choice. I want to get back into gaming, which I neglected for awhile due to Winter. I think a lot of people play home more so in Winter, when it's snowing out..or just too cold to do anything. 

Home will always be my favorite 3D social world, but I think I need a break. :cattongue:

I agree. Also Home can sometimes be more stressful than real life. That defeats the whole purpose at least for me. Home is suppose to be fun and relieve your stress not increase it. Otherwise what's the point.:womanhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I agree. Also Home can sometimes be more stressful than real life. That defeats the whole purpose at least for me. Home is suppose to be fun and relieve your stress not increase it. Otherwise what's the point.:womanhappy:

The future of home will sure be knocking on our doors, in the next few months.

It'll be interesting to see what happens.

I rather not make this a personal debate on whether home will be on the PS4, or it won't. I say enjoy home now, but there's so many good games coming out...or already released (The Last of Us) people should be checking into those.

:cattongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
2989 posts

Jun 26, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

The future of home will sure be knocking on our doors, in the next few months.

It'll be interesting to see what happens.

I rather not make this a personal debate on whether home will be on the PS4, or it won't. I say enjoy home now, but there's so many good games coming out...or already released (The Last of Us) people should be checking into those.

:cattongue:

Same here. I don't really worry about what will or won't happen when it comes to Home. Like life I enjoy the present and what I have at the moment. Worrying about things and stressing over them only takes away from your present enjoyment.:womanhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (178 Views)