Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
517 posts

Re: The funny thing about HOME / AWARDS --- MUST READ

Apr 11, 2007

amazinazihn wrote:

zalphaOmega wrote:
There's going to be an imaginary world in which I have an imaginary house where I will put the imaginary awards I won performing imaginary tasks as an imaginary person in a completely different imaginary world. So if you're wondering what separates a hobby from psychosis, the answer is "about 600 bucks."

So, in essence, the Trophy is an indicator of how you've squandered your life. When you're on your deathbed, instead of having to agonize over each poor choice and missed opportunity in your life, you can just check your imaginary thrphy room. "87 trophies," you'll scream, gripping the bed frame with the last of your strength. "I lived a hollow pastiche of an existence!"

Thoughts?

well it's a lot more interesting than xlive awards. Hey, why play games at all? I'm squandering my life playing in an imaginary place as an imaginary thing. LOL, you silly marketing shiller, you're so silly, or are you a plain troll?

Read through the OP's short post history.. he's just a plain troll

First claims to own a 360 and isn't going to get a PS3..
Then claims to have a PS3 but is dissappointed in the fact that he already played all the games on his 360..
Then claims that he should have bought a 360 instead of a PS3..

Normally I wouldn't comment at all to someone like this, but... since the post is about "an imaginary world in which I have an imaginary house where I will put the imaginary awards I won performing imaginary tasks as an imaginary person in a completely different imaginary world. So if you're wondering what separates a hobby from psychosis, the answer is "about 600 bucks."

The irony of the same person having "imagined" buying a PS3 and 360. Then coming to these boards to post about "imaginary" experiences with said consoles was too much to pass up.  
PSNetwork ID: LOTeK
XBL tag: L0WT3K
G.A.P. Member
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 34 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Apr 11, 2007

zalphaOmega wrote:
There's going to be an imaginary world in which I have an imaginary house where I will put the imaginary awards I won performing imaginary tasks as an imaginary person in a completely different imaginary world. So if you're wondering what separates a hobby from psychosis, the answer is "about 600 bucks."

So, in essence, the Trophy is an indicator of how you've squandered your life. When you're on your deathbed, instead of having to agonize over each poor choice and missed opportunity in your life, you can just check your imaginary thrphy room. "87 trophies," you'll scream, gripping the bed frame with the last of your strength. "I lived a hollow pastiche of an existence!"

Thoughts?

Congratulations, you have just summed up the entire concept of every MMO ever made and the gear you recieve in it.

Any virtual world will be much the same. You are choosing to spend your time in pursuit of something that does not exist.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 34 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Apr 11, 2007
don't play?
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 34 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1825 posts

Apr 11, 2007
Yeah video games are pretty life consuming. If you look at some of these people in games who have rank #1 and then you pay them a visit in real life, you'll find someone with either a crappy job or no job living with their parents/grandparents. Sure you got 5100 headshots and you're rank #1 out of 17,000 people, but are you getting paid or are you getting anything out of it other than straight satisfaction? There's a thin line between accomplishment and waste, what side are you on?

If you're that kid who has 10,000 kills or 5700 games played, take a look at your real life accomplishments, you might just be in for a HUGE surprise.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 34 (20 Views)
0 Likes