Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

Re: The Wearing Of The Green

Feb 26, 2013
Well, for all we know there could be more premise to it then just a pot of gold, it could be an active item or unlock something else, possably give you another reward for recieving it, and utilizing it.

Either way, I'll try to help out a bit with retrieving this code. JAM Games are quite deservant of these things anyways.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 41 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1923 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 41 (282 Views)
Fender Bender
3322 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Don't really need another pot of gold since I have an animated one, but its nice for them to do this. I'll help out for the people who really want to get the code anyways.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 41 (280 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4509 posts

Feb 27, 2013

therob21 wrote:
I already follow JAM Games on twitter and Subbed to them on YouTube. Now, how do I like them on FaceBook? I'll do what ever I can to help as well.

Thanks, Rob. :womanhappy: You go to their page, http://www.facebook.com/pages/JAM-Games-Ltd/269253126516894,  click the Like button, and then you're all set.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 41 (268 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4509 posts

Feb 27, 2013

JAHoE wrote:

Lol omy.jpgCreepy ?                                   lol.   :manlol:  

Jahoe's eyes are black! :womansurprised: He's an evil leprechaun!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 41 (266 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9097 posts

Mar 2, 2013
I missed this when posted but just reminding those who havent helped out yet!
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 41 (219 Views)
Fender Bender
1640 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 13, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Saw this on Jam Games's Twitter account. If you have Facebook, please like their page. If you have Twitter, please follow 'em. If you have a Youtube account, please subscribe to them. Let's get that code, people. :womanhappy:

TheWearingOfTheGreen.jpg

*bump*

If you haven't done it already - add your Like/Follow/Subscribe to JAM games. Let's get that pot of gold! :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 41 (178 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9097 posts

Mar 13, 2013
I saw that picture up in the Hub also. Hopefully that leads to some exposure also :smileywink:
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 41 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4156 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 13, 2013

I added them, a while back, but it's these types of promotions that should be a BIG wake up call for those that think Home has "millions" or even "tens of thousands" of active users.

Last year EU Home had a promo for a free companion is they reached 10k followers (PlayStation Home EU) after several months they still had less than 8k followers so they announced that to get the reward they would have to reach 10k by the end of August.  That date came and went with less than 500 new followers.  So they extended the promo indefinitely until they reach 10k followers... Fast forward five months and an average of less than 15 followers a day - despite numerous reminders in the forum to follow them to get the reward, they finally reached 10k followers.

Sure, not every active user of Home uses Twitter (although I suspect the vast majority do in this day and age - being that they clearly like social networks), and many likely don't care about these promos, but others even made fake accounts to add to the follow count... So if there really were even just a million active users, these promos would be for the hundreds of thousands of followers... Not just a few hundred.

Where are the 27+ million registered users of Home hiding? :smileywink:

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 41 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
253 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Awesome! Thanks for the headsup ooOHinataOoo:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 41 (128 Views)