Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/04/2011
Offline
325 posts
 

Re: Penthouse Giveaway Event!

Oct 19, 2012

Well, I added klingonmage to my friends list, but the system would not let me join him last night during the casino event. I presume that his instance was full.

 

Will there be another chance to receive the Penthouse, or am I out of luck?

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 108 (370 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Online
7511 posts
 

Re: Penthouse Giveaway Event!

Oct 19, 2012

bobmeissner wrote:

Well, I added klingonmage to my friends list, but the system would not let me join him last night during the casino event. I presume that his instance was full.

 

Will there be another chance to receive the Penthouse, or am I out of luck?


If you're a million dollar winner at the casino, you'll get the Penthouse before long. Last night's event granted early access to 4 lucky millionaires. We were told that the space will be made available to the rest of us very soon. 

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 108 (366 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/15/2009
Online
2732 posts
 

Re: Penthouse Giveaway Event!

Oct 19, 2012

bobmeissner wrote:

Well, I added klingonmage to my friends list, but the system would not let me join him last night during the casino event. I presume that his instance was full.

 

Will there be another chance to receive the Penthouse, or am I out of luck?


If you have made 1 million in earrnings then you will receive the Penthouse very soon when its officially released. Lastnight some were given away early to some that had achieved the 1 million, along with some Loot 240" EOD screens.

 

Hope this helps :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 108 (364 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/04/2011
Offline
325 posts
 

Re: Penthouse Giveaway Event!

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

Thank you myalana. While I wish I could have attended the event, I guess I can be patient enough to wat for the general release (chews fingernails!) I was afraid that last night might have been a one time availability. (breathes a sigh of relief!)

 

*edit  And Thank You too, mermaid

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 108 (363 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Digital Leisure Developer
Registered: 01/11/2012
Online
803 posts
 

Re: Penthouse Giveaway Event!

Oct 19, 2012

Thanks to everyone who came out last night, we had a blast! We're sorry not everyone could fit into our instance, hopefully we can get you out to a future event. :smileyhappy: We hope those lucky few are enjoying their early penthouses and their EOD tv's. And to those millionaires who didn't win a space, next Wednesday you will be rewarded The Penthouse as soon as you step foot into The Casino.

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 108 (342 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/09/2007
Offline
4980 posts
 

Re: Penthouse Giveaway Event!

Oct 19, 2012

digitalleisure wrote:

Thanks to everyone who came out last night, we had a blast! We're sorry not everyone could fit into our instance, hopefully we can get you out to a future event. :smileyhappy: We hope those lucky few are enjoying their early penthouses and their EOD tv's. And to those millionaires who didn't win a space, next Wednesday you will be rewarded The Penthouse as soon as you step foot into The Casino.


It was a very nice event, I was able to make it at the final 20 minutes of it as I had come from work and then was a while trying to get into the maxed our server, but glad I was able to make it and witness some of the Millionares win that awesome space.

 

Here are some capture screen shots from the event and I will follow this in a bit with the video of it :smileyhappy:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 108 (312 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Online
7511 posts
 

Re: Penthouse Giveaway Event!

Oct 19, 2012

Yay no incriminating pics of me.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 108 (302 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/09/2007
Offline
4980 posts
 

Re: Penthouse Giveaway Event!

Oct 19, 2012

myalana wrote:

Yay no incriminating pics of me.

 


hmm I missed it.. I was trying to look all thru out the crowd.. maybe the video will tell ;p

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 108 (296 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Online
7511 posts
 

Re: Penthouse Giveaway Event!

Oct 19, 2012

Y2David wrote:

myalana wrote:

Yay no incriminating pics of me.

 


hmm I missed it.. I was trying to look all thru out the crowd.. maybe the video will tell ;p


Gulp...I wish I could remember if I signed a release.

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 108 (270 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Digital Leisure Developer
Registered: 01/11/2012
Online
803 posts
 

Re: Penthouse Giveaway Event!

Oct 19, 2012

Thanks Y2David, these pictures are great!

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 108 (233 Views)
Reply
0 Likes