Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
16259 posts

Re: The New Auto Storage Mini-game

Feb 17, 2013

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:

harley7 wrote:

Hazgazemos wrote:

Some people use the term bug or glitch, some even say it's just an "undocumented feature".  Sure it is.

Ha ha Sony I really like this game that Auto Storage is playing.  Some kind of Auto Storage A.I. thinking I need it's help. 

First level Wardrobe behaves itself. 

Once it gets to level 2 or 3, it decides you have too much stuff and decides to put some away from you.  It also decides that my favorite choices are wrong and removes those bad ideas of mine. 

The great wardrobe tug-of-war begans.  I decide, hey, let me just put everything in storage and select a few favorites.  Seems like a good idea but then level 4 kicks in.  Auto Storage has a tummy ache and begans a fashion projectile vomit runway show.

At level 5, Auto Storage decides to up the ante and test your memory.  It rearragnes your clothes and marks them as "New" give me a gold star... gee thanks....hey wait a minute here.... I bought this last month.

Long story short, the "Auto Storage" script, A.I., is playing pranks on me and I don't like it.  That or my PS3 is haunted.  Touche Sony, touche.

too funny, good post. maybe there will be a reward at the end?

Naturally, the reward will consist of 100 new T-shirts.

Or, as nDreams would call them..."associates" to be used in future storage battles. :smileywink:

lolz, that is certainly what home is all about, useless crap added to useless cra,. which most collect anyways.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 27 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Feb 17, 2013

If you have a lot of saved slots don't go into Save or Load, those are high level dungeons and require about an hour to work thru.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 27 (126 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Hazgazemos wrote:

If you have a lot of saved slots don't go into Save or Load, those are high level dungeons and require about an hour to work thru.

All my non plus slots are full and everything loads within 30 seconds.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 27 (119 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

Feb 17, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

Hazgazemos wrote:

All my non plus slots are full and everything loads within 30 seconds.

Mine have been extremely slow. Not fun. 

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 27 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1837 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

Thats another thing. I'm a plus member but knowing having more saves add to loading time I didnt plan to use them much,

Surprise! Sony already put images on them!!! Fortunatly I didn't experience problematic loading time. But I can see new users being surprised by the new loading time.

<edit> or not so new :smileywink: anyway, adding pictures there surely dont help.

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 27 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Feb 19, 2013
Funny thread lol.. anyway I hope they come up with a solution soon. Tried everything.
Life aint made to come around twice. Thats why I gotta get it right. -Lupe fiasco
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 27 (86 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
977 posts

Feb 19, 2013

A 15 minute loading time is not just new... it needs to be fixed.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 27 (70 Views)
0 Likes