Jul 02 2013
By: EvilTreeStudios Evil Tree Studios Developer 40 posts

The Mad Hatter's Ebony Blade

[ Edited ]
47 replies 787 views Edited Jul 2, 2013

PSHome Family,

Tomorrow on x7 our Mad Hatter's Ebony Blade display will be releasing. This is the weapon of choice for " The Mad Hatter" Johnny Liddle from Zenescope Entertainment's Wonderland comic book series. Check it out and give us your thoughts. *** The Blade does NOT come by itself, only in the display***

Social.png

Here is another image in the default personal space so that you can see the size ahead of time. :smileywink:

BMABpUfCIAEHr1N.jpg

"It's good to be bad." - Evil Tree Studios

photo ETS_Rectangle_logo_700x700-1.png
Message 1 of 48 (787 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Re: The Mad Hatter's Ebony Blade

Jul 2, 2013
Are there costumes and perhaps a private space in the works....I'm sure Home users would love to purchase them....
Message 2 of 48 (778 Views)
Evil Tree Studios Developer
40 posts

Jul 2, 2013

We wont have answers to that until after our contract negotiations go through, seeing as our first contract is coming to an end soon.

"It's good to be bad." - Evil Tree Studios

photo ETS_Rectangle_logo_700x700-1.png
Message 3 of 48 (774 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Jul 2, 2013

cool weapon . can't wait for more from you guys . please renew that contract

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 48 (707 Views)
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jul 2, 2013

EvilTreeStudios wrote:

We wont have answers to that until after our contract negotiations go through, seeing as our first contract is coming to an end soon.

Hopefully not losing the contract with Zenescope? I've been one of those who are hoping for Grimm Fairy Tails costumes/clothes.

Message 5 of 48 (660 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Looks nice, just hope the price will be reasonable, and not skyhigh as the Japan bundle was.

Message 6 of 48 (621 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jul 2, 2013
Hope you guys and gals produce Fairy Tale/Wonderland clothing and items. Not all Zenescope content is racy/sexual. Majority is, but I've seen a lot that isn't. I'd like a Big Bad Wolf LMO or avatar. Looks like Lockwood beat you to the Red Riding Hood clothing. I was hoping to see a Cheshire Cat companion, Mad Hatter, and Wonderland content. I noticed a picture of a rose garden while searching Zenescope images. That would be a great personal space. Neverland content would also be a great addition. I would like Captain Hook clothing and items. I also noticed a "Vampires The Eternal" image that isn't too racy. It had a steampunk hat and top for females in it.
I've seen quite a lot of content that could be produced. Hope your contract is renewed.
Thanks for your time.

Message 7 of 48 (598 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3752 posts

Jul 2, 2013

I would like you to start living up to your company name "Evil Tree Studios"

So why not take anything that sweet and make it evil, *example* evil bunny, evil angels, evil TREE (get it?), demons, evil Santa Claus or anything you can thing of making evil.  

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 8 of 48 (590 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1727 posts

Jul 2, 2013

EvilTreeStudios wrote:

PSHome Family,

Tomorrow on x7 our Mad Hatter's Ebony Blade display will be releasing. This is the weapon of choice for " The Mad Hatter" Johnny Liddle from Zenescope Entertainment's Wonderland comic book series. Check it out and give us your thoughts. *** The Blade does NOT come by itself, only in the display***

Social.png

Here is another image in the default personal space so that you can see the size ahead of time. :smileywink:

BMABpUfCIAEHr1N.jpg

Oddly enough one of my few suggestions for items were things in glass cases.  I know what I'll be buying tomorrow to add to my personal museum.   Finally somebody actually listened.  Thank You! 8)

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 9 of 48 (573 Views)
PlayStation MVP
33315 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

curious as to why its called the "Ebony Blade" since theres pretty much no major black on it. anyone want to fill me in on this? :smileyvery-happy:

Message 10 of 48 (564 Views)