Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 26 2014
By: Sweet2525 PlayStation MVP 4491 posts

The Led Ticker From Dreams

[ Edited ]
10 replies 334 views Edited Feb 26, 2014

My my what were they thinking at Dreams to make such a good item with one big issue. It does not remember your message. So what good is it. Not very. I wanted it for my club so when my members came they could read my messages. Now when you leave the apt the message goes away back to there message. I'd like to know who at Dreams would allow such a thing to happen. Don't buy it.

sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (334 Views)
Gaming Beast
1439 posts

Re: The Led Ticker From Dreams

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2014

Actually, that's a problem with all active items that save information, when placed in clubhouses. Stuff like Juggernaut's item placers and Game Mechanic's message boards don't save either.

Try using the LED ticker in your apartment and see if the message saves there.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (328 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4491 posts

Feb 26, 2014

Tarazuma wrote:

Actually, that's a problem with all active items that save information, when placed in clubhouses. Stuff like Juggernaut's item placers and Game Mechanic's message boards don't save either.

Try using the LED ticker in your apartment and see if the message saves there.

That wont be useful to me. Its for my clubs. They blew it big time and should tell you in the ad they make. Its a bust don't get it folks. Dreams owes me big time now. I worked hard for the money. We are not jerks folks who make this junk for home..
sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (314 Views)
Treasure Hunter
2932 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2014

I sure wish GZ Burgers character models were like the ones in the picture instead of the cardboard ones we get.:womanhappy:

Thanks Sweet for the heads up on the The Led Ticker. It's to bad they dropped the ball on this one.:womansad:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (273 Views)
Wastelander
536 posts

Feb 27, 2014

Sorry to hear that Sweet =(

I wonder why tho, since we can leave messages posted on the message board? I know it's built in, but it shows it's possible. I wouldn't blame nDreams too much though, because there's a limit to what even the Devs can do~

But you're right, they definitely should have said that first.

I don't use this anymore. Bye!
bye don't follow me
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (256 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6106 posts

ybeRe: The Led Ticker From Dreams

Feb 27, 2014

Did you use cuss words?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (249 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4491 posts

Re: ybeRe: The Led Ticker From Dreams

Feb 27, 2014

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Did you use cuss words?

Yes some club members trashed the club house last time and I wanted to use the ticker message machine to tell them off..lol
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (174 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1094 posts

Feb 27, 2014

Yes, thanks for the heads up on this.  I was pretty excited to make this purchase, but was also planning to use it for club purposes only.  

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1566 posts

Feb 28, 2014

It's obvious that people would want to use this in clubs. nDreams say it's all a mistake and you're fixing it!

Home will be gone some day, but we don't know when. I intend to enjoy it as long as I can. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
375 posts

Mar 1, 2014

I bought the Ticker, like you, hoping to use it in my clubhouse.

Very disappointing that it does not remember what was set. :smileysad:

Makes it pretty useless, which is a real shame; I like how the "wall mounted" one can go anywhere and float at eye-level.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (93 Views)
0 Likes