Sackboy
130 posts

Re: The LKWD Life Thread

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2014

jada42 wrote:

fix your spaces lockwood i cannot access the sunset lounge and i own atleast 4 of your spaces i was able to access the lounge in the past i even have some of the blackjack rewards

Hey Jada!

Which personal spaces do you own? Try accessing the Sunset Lounge using the relocator in the Dream Yacht if you have it.

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 535 (701 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2436 posts

Mar 19, 2014

Tarazuma wrote:
At this point, ANY activities are welcome, even if it's just performing mundane daily tasks. So yes, compared to nothing at all, this is exciting. It's also really nice to see LKWD actually taking an initiative and updating their older spaces, that's reason alone to be enthusiastic.

You know what? If Home has reached the point where mundane daily tasks are supposed to be exciting just because they're better than nothing at all, then I'll settle for nothing at all.

I've logged into Home probably 3 times in the past month and I don't see how these activities will increase my frequency. Real life consists of enough mundane daily chores without  adding more unnecessary ones and pretending that they're fun.

castle3
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 535 (680 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

Mar 19, 2014
Where is this dream rewardinator
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 535 (665 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8608 posts

Mar 19, 2014
@vamplestat666 go to either the arctic or normal yacht or the sunset lounge to get the Redeeminator. It will pop up as a reward and is 32 slots. Put it out in a space to start redeeming.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 535 (656 Views)
Splicer
61 posts

Mar 19, 2014

vamplestat666 wrote:
Where is this dream rewardinator

You should've gotten it as a reward upon entering any of the Dream Spaces. Check your inventory.

I still have no idea where the polar bear cub is. Any help? :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 535 (655 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1092 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2014

It mentions Dream Central in the OP as one of the spaces that were included in this week's update, as far as the LKWD Life challenges are involved.  No one seems to be finding any xp there.  I haven't either, went a few times this morning.  Is it supposed to be included this week?  Or maybe we just haven't looked hard enough yet? :smileyvery-happy:

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 535 (655 Views)
0 Likes
Lockwood Developer
64 posts

Mar 19, 2014

xfisticuffsx wrote:

It mentions Dream Central in the OP as one of the spaces that were included in this week's update, as far as the LKWD Life challenges are involved.  No one seems to be finding any xp there.  I haven't either, went a few times this morning.  Is it supposed to be included this week?  Or maybe we just haven't looked hard enough yet? :smileyvery-happy:

Hey there!

Mike reported earlier this morning that we had to pull LKWD Life fucntionality from Dream Central at the last minute due to some issues. If anyone would like access to the Arctic Voyage Yacht, send me a message and I'll add you - I'm there now!

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 535 (645 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1092 posts

Mar 19, 2014

LKWD_Melissa wrote:

xfisticuffsx wrote:

Hey there!

Mike reported earlier this morning that we had to pull LKWD Life fucntionality from Dream Central at the last minute due to some issues. If anyone would like access to the Arctic Voyage Yacht, send me a message and I'll add you - I'm there now!

Oh ok, thanks, i must've overlooked that :smileyhappy:

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 535 (639 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
96 posts

Mar 19, 2014
If u get 8 friends in your yacht space, everyone gets 20 xp for the party of 8 task
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 535 (632 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Mar 19, 2014
The Baby Polar Bear is where the joist is...back of the boat in that crane thingy. :smileyvery-happy: I found the jellyfish & crab, too, but the starfish I can't seem to find.
Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 535 (629 Views)