Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 26 2007
By: SLADE47 Fender Bender 2981 posts

The Home website

6 replies 19 views Edited Apr 26, 2007
Okay this isn't making any sense.There are atleast 400 people saying they got beta invites.Now im not calling 400 people liars but why hasn't the website changed about it registration.Plus why does the website keep checking back there to register for sign up for the test anyway.If they are handing out beta why go back to the site to sign up.Even if Sony changed its mind on how they will choose beta why hasn't anyone changed the website??!!
Down '74 the Getaway!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (19 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1017 posts

Re: The Home website

Apr 26, 2007
I'm hoping that it's because Signups will be avaliable through that site as well, that's why information hasn't changed on that site.  My guess is that they are doing this to filter / smoother application process....but who knows

Currently Playing:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2981 posts

Apr 26, 2007
your right there has got to be more to it than what we all know.So im saying @#$% it if it happens it happens if not oh well.
Down '74 the Getaway!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Apr 26, 2007
Because if you think about it the first phase  is going to be a CLOSED beta.

Meaning they are going to invite a set number of people out of a larger group of invited people.

and OPEN beta will be when people can actually go and sign up. That's not due for a while.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Ynt
First Son
13 posts

Apr 26, 2007
I'm guessing the website won't allow signups until August, when the Beta expands to 50K.  I think for the initial Beta, it'll be recruitment via email...
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6879 posts

Apr 26, 2007
People who are 18 and older and and/or a PSU member got the email at random. So I would definitely check the site from this day on. Not everyone who got an email is going to be in the beta....
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (19 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1017 posts

Apr 26, 2007
the site says "Keep checking back on this site to register an interest in taking part in an exclusive closed Beta Trial of Home™"  I for hope that isn't a misword...cause everything else is written proffessionally on that page

Currently Playing:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (19 Views)
0 Likes