Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
1317 posts

Re: The Home Reward Game

Aug 11, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
@Gamer_316, for the record, post as many times as you would like in fact, thats awesome if you do :smileyhappy:

Ps. Awesome job with the trash monster

Resistance Hoodie is the challenge. I know some forum regulars have that bad boy lets see it :smileyhappy:

lol, i have my pic set and ready to go if someone else doesn't post this one :smileytongue:. The resistance hoodie was one of my favorite clothes to wear for the longest time ^^

Message 41 of 196 (349 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Aug 11, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Hahaha isnt there only like 10 trash monster rewards in ALL of NA home or something? That was given to leaderboard placers from the infamous docks. I'd be pretty surprised if anyone here has one to show. In all of my Home travels I have yet to see one in person yet...
Bad Jason! Hahaha

There's more than 10 since it was given at the time you got on the leaderboard. So early people were able to get it easier and got harder as the points increased as time progressed.

Message 42 of 196 (343 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Aug 11, 2013

a1557851 wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
Hahaha isnt there only like 10 trash monster rewards in ALL of NA home or something? That was given to leaderboard placers from the infamous docks. I'd be pretty surprised if anyone here has one to show. In all of my Home travels I have yet to see one in person yet...
Bad Jason! Hahaha

There's more than 10 since it was given at the time you got on the leaderboard. So early people were able to get it easier and got harder as the points increased as time progressed.

Ugh, when i started, i lazily collected rewards, so by the time I got to reaper, omg, the scores were so high I had all I could do to get the pants lol. I made a run at the trash monster for a few weeks. I used youtube video's, wrote stuff down in chart format to remind me where things would spawn, shot my own video's for reference lol, nothing worked, I came close a few times, but finally gave up :/ Guess I should have gone for it when the space first came out :smileysad: That's the reward that got away in my reward collection. 

Message 43 of 196 (335 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Aug 12, 2013

TIMES UP! lol here's the resistance hoodie ^^

Let's see....... how about... ok, who has the Ooblag alien costume?

Message 44 of 196 (307 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3669 posts

Aug 12, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

I admire your patience on getting that hoodie because I certainly didn't have it. :smileyfrustrated:

Message 45 of 196 (301 Views)
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

x

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2014

Message 46 of 196 (291 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 12, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

I admire your patience on getting that hoodie because I certainly didn't have it. :smileyfrustrated:

It really was a painI had to get it 2 times .  the first time before the update and then the update took all our resistance items away and we had to do it all over again but this time with an 

overheat feature that made it way way worseIt was one of my most prized possessionsHonestlyit still is one of my fav rewards on home :smileyhappy:

Message 47 of 196 (283 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Aug 12, 2013

I share your pain, I wanted that hoodie on 4 accounts so I got it on all my region accounts. Then they removed the rewards from our inventories and added overheat to the barrels and basically said "Screw you, go earn it again lol"

I ended up getting them all back...so...8 times. This was years ago though, I tried playing on a fresh account recently and couldn't do it for the life of me

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 48 of 196 (274 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9374 posts

Aug 12, 2013
That hoodie still eludes me to this day. It is an everlasting haunting memory of something I just couldnt get. Stupid hoodie even have the space in my faves still *hoping* i will go win that game eventually. Spoiler: probably wont happen. That and the completion of Dragons Green. As much as I want the gold golfclub, its never gonna happen.

Okay so Criss Angel Coffin Couch is up now.
I know a certain forumer who rhymes with Hi! Banana! that has it for sure. Will she post a lovely pic? Find out soon!
Support Forums
Message 49 of 196 (265 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3966 posts

Aug 12, 2013

I thought we lost the Criss Angel stuff

Criss Angel couch

Gold Baseball Bat from Swingers

facebook.com/gamer316
Message 50 of 196 (247 Views)