Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/04/2008
Offline
1726 posts
 

Re: The Home Reward Game

Aug 6, 2013

I have it but I'm stuck at work so someone will have to post it before 1 AM EST LOL

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 11 of 196 (553 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9493 posts
 

Re: The Home Reward Game

Aug 6, 2013
Haha SOLD we'll take it!
Maybe I should have started with something newer like those rainbow shakeweights or something... :smileyvery-happy:
Support Forums
Message 12 of 196 (549 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/08/2011
Offline
694 posts
 

Re: The Home Reward Game

Aug 6, 2013

 

The black flaming Mysterious Sword from Lockwood's Defeat Brinsop the Evil Dragon game.

Message 13 of 196 (539 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/02/2009
Offline
776 posts
 

Re: The Home Reward Game

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2013

I have a piece of CP.....

 

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2825/9455631638_969350d493.jpg

 

 Ooops! 

original
Message 14 of 196 (530 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 09/17/2011
Online
1852 posts
 

Re: The Home Reward Game

Aug 7, 2013

I am disappointed more people are not responding to this.  Where are all the rah rah people always talking about the community? They are conspicuous by their abscence.  Me I am too lazy or lacking iin competent tech qualities to respond although I do have cp chunk and sword.

 I do like to read good threads when I am having a snack and expected better.  I guess I myself will start making threads more often.0216_britney_bald2.jpg

Message 15 of 196 (481 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 07/28/2011
Offline
314 posts
 

Re: The Home Reward Game

Aug 7, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I am disappointed more people are not responding to this.  Where are all the rah rah people always talking about the community? They are conspicuous by their abscence.  Me I am too lazy or lacking iin competent tech qualities to respond although I do have cp chunk and sword.

 I do like to read good threads when I am having a snack and expected better.  I guess I myself will start making threads more often

.0216_britney_bald2.jpg


im with you there. this pic is for you dawna! :cathappy:

2bunnies1sword

 

platinumD tshirt with the ps3 controller.

Latest : Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Message 16 of 196 (464 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/31/2011
Online
3752 posts
 

Re: The Home Reward Game

Aug 7, 2013

BigInJapan_ wrote:

im with you there. this pic is for you dawna! :cathappy:

2bunnies1sword

 

platinumD tshirt with the ps3 controller.


 

White yukata reward from IREM Square. 

Message 17 of 196 (454 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/02/2009
Offline
776 posts
 

Re: The Home Reward Game

Aug 7, 2013

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4087/4963927773_b1d3bc805c.jpg

 

This was the only pic I could find on my flickr account.  There is a man running in the photo wearing the irem yukata.

 

 

Pixel Junk Shooter survivor suit (game reward)

 

original
Message 18 of 196 (438 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/31/2011
Online
3752 posts
 

Re: The Home Reward Game

Aug 7, 2013

beantot wrote:

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4087/4963927773_b1d3bc805c.jpg

 

This was the only pic I could find on my flickr account.  There is a man running in the photo wearing the irem yukata.

 

 

Pixel Junk Shooter survivor suit (game reward)

 


I kudoed this just cause Miku is in it. :cattongue:

Message 19 of 196 (420 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9493 posts
 

Re: The Home Reward Game

Aug 7, 2013
Amazing work so far guys honestly every one of these pictures looks great and thanks for contributing :smileyhappy:
Next up is that Yellow PixelJunk Survivor Suit from PixelJunk Shooter. Whos got it? :smileytongue:
Support Forums
Message 20 of 196 (400 Views)
Reply
0 Likes