Apr 11 2007
By: iTchyBandit Uncharted Territory 1565 posts

The First In Home Beta

9 replies 3 views Edited Apr 11, 2007
The ones who registered their PS3 first should be the first in Home Beta.
Since they went and found one.

PSN: iTchyBandit
Message 1 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
740 posts

Re: The First In Home Beta

Apr 11, 2007
No its a first come first basis or invitation only. i think you got to be checking every time the website if you really want it.
Message 2 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3613 posts

Apr 11, 2007
lol who cares it will be out in the fall and you can have fun then
Message 3 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Apr 11, 2007
If really so then i think wont be fair to alot of ps3 owner out there..

Message 4 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Apr 11, 2007
People want whatever selection method to give them the highest probablilty to be beta testers. If they are old then they want old people selected first, if they are GAP members then they want gap members selected first. Now here the only thing they got going is they registered first so they want early registerers to be selected first. Next, it will be someone wanting Hi-def owners who have been PSU members the longest, etc, etc, etc..... The truth is that nobody knows how the selection is going to be or when it is going to start.
Message 5 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3640 posts

Apr 11, 2007

tlgibson97 wrote:
People want whatever selection method to give them the highest probablilty to be beta testers. If they are old then they want old people selected first, if they are GAP members then they want gap members selected first. Now here the only thing they got going is they registered first so they want early registerers to be selected first. Next, it will be someone wanting Hi-def owners who have been PSU members the longest, etc, etc, etc..... The truth is that nobody knows how the selection is going to be or when it is going to start.

No we don't, but It should be GAP only. Too bad it won't be lol.

Do not peel an Orange with a knife.
I've always got my flamesuit on.
3000th post made on 07-25-2009 08:42 PM
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 47.
Message 6 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1373 posts

Apr 11, 2007

Whitey6 wrote:

tlgibson97 wrote:

No we don't, but It should be GAP only. Too bad it won't be lol.

What is GAP ??
Message 7 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3145 posts

Apr 11, 2007
Why should it be GAP only when only a minute percentage of PS3 owners belong to that?  Everyone should have an equal chance and I am glad Sony sees this.

~ Hardcore Alliance ~ 68-30-2 ~ 111440 Valor ~
Message 8 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3807 posts

Apr 11, 2007

consolecrusader wrote:
Why should it be GAP only when only a minute percentage of PS3 owners belong to that?  Everyone should have an equal chance and I am glad Sony sees this.

yeah id say around the same numbers as beta spots
Message 9 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 12, 2007

Sandman6932 wrote:

consolecrusader wrote:

yeah id say around the same numbers as beta spots

Well, take into consideration that many PS3 owners aren't even members of PSU. If you throw in the G.A.P requirement, that excludes many serious Playstation 3 gamers who never had the chance to join the forums
Message 10 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes