Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 27 2013
By: SpicyEyes5 Gaming Beast 2028 posts

The Bramblenook Farm Status :)

[ Edited ]
144 replies 1629 views Edited Feb 27, 2013

well ive been choping wood and heres what ive discovered how it works . chop wood - lots of wood that gives you the materials to craft furniture now you can sell it for gold ( but remeber it costs wood and gold to craft as well so start small like the bucket it takes time but you can build a bit of gold that way) and you get the item you craft and sell or you can gift the item you made  to someone in your space now each time you craft an item it goes in  your furniture slots so you can choose to set the crafted item anywhere in you space from the work bench and it doesnt count as part of your 100 slots ,now ive made a wheel barrow, lamppost, crate, fence ,table, ladder, and bucket already . buying the axe form the store ups wood by +2   the better you are at chopping the faster the meter goes the more wood you get  per chop.

planting . ive grown 3 patches of lettuce and one patch of turnipse you use the left stick to plant more ( but remeber this also costs gold to plant so start small and its real time growth . buying the watering can increases the the growth rate .

i havent been able to purchase the animals since they are a bit more in gold coins that i have at current so ... i will keep you informed .

this resembles FARMVILLE hahahahaha.love it

Message 1 of 145 (1,629 Views)
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Re: The Bramblenook Farm Status :)

Feb 27, 2013
The more I hear about this space the more I want it :smileytongue: The space looks very nice and the idea of making furniture that cost me no slots o.0 Thanks for the info spicy
Message 2 of 145 (1,603 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 27, 2013
More pluses:

It has adjustable day/night and music toggle off/on.
Message 3 of 145 (1,585 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3278 posts

Feb 27, 2013

This a very nice tranquil space. It's very refreshing to see a space that's not geared toward gang violence or military world domination.:womanvery-happy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 4 of 145 (1,576 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Oh, and we mustn't forget...
Doors that open and shut!
Message 5 of 145 (1,575 Views)
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Feb 27, 2013

The ledger locks up on me and the second time i went to chop wood it didnt remember the over 200 pieces that i cut   the game is buggy and we are paying for the privilege of being guinea pigs.

Message 6 of 145 (1,569 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3278 posts

Feb 27, 2013

LeeStone71 wrote:
Oh, and we mustn't forget...
Doors that open and shut!

That too.:womanlol:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 7 of 145 (1,565 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 27, 2013
A few more things regarding the wood chopping:

If you get 8 consecutive hits you get a wood multiplier of 2.
13 consecutive hits gets a multiplier of 3.
I've only managed to get 15 so far.

The bar moves faster after each successful consecutive hit.

The most profitable item to make is the bucket since it doesn't cost gold and makes you a profit of 1 gold and only costs 5 wood.
You'll be making a lot of these until you start planting.
Message 8 of 145 (1,547 Views)
Gaming Beast
2028 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013

bought my first animal the chick that was awesome the cost is per chick so it was 125 gold pieces and then i was feeding it and wow the growth  ( keep in mind when feeding your animals have to get right up next to each one )

lol its cute. i hope this space get bigger over time more animal choices and veggies and stuff. hated farmville cuz it never worked right but this could reall be fun here in home

Message 9 of 145 (1,534 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2028 posts

Feb 27, 2013

LeeStone71 wrote:
A few more things regarding the wood chopping:

If you get 8 consecutive hits you get a wood multiplier of 2.
13 consecutive hits gets a multiplier of 3.
I've only managed to get 15 so far.

The bar moves faster after each successful consecutive hit.

The most profitable item to make is the bucket since it doesn't cost gold and makes you a profit of 1 gold and only costs 5 wood.
You'll be making a lot of these until you start planting.

yes i was so glad the bucket was a coin free

Message 10 of 145 (1,529 Views)
0 Likes