Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Re: Home Deco Clubs?

May 10, 2012

I would like to join but I do keep odd hours on home due to work and other things but this club sounds like a lot of fun and I have a few spaces i am working on right now maybe when I am done I can give a tour.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a powerful driving force within every human being that once unleashed can make any vision, dream or desire a reality.
Message 20 of 63 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1398 posts

May 10, 2012

I have 58 or so spaces and I juuust redecorated all of them. Please do send me a FR. I would love to participate.

Message 21 of 63 (26 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
563 posts

May 10, 2012

wooohoooo, time to show off n blow sum minds,  n time to open up my friends list, savage  FR  on the way,  way2 go chicago, now its time to deco   n thats all i gotta say about that!

Message 22 of 63 (26 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
563 posts

May 10, 2012

ah hahaha  chicago u crack me up, i missed sum of them back comments,  (better deco at arbys)  i need my inhaler!  n holding savage responsible ,  thats funni stuff,   no, really,  gud job  cant wait to get started,  i got sum work today,  will not allow better deco than mine,  LOL

Message 23 of 63 (26 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
563 posts

May 10, 2012

ah hahaha  chicago u crack me up, i missed sum of them back comments,  (better deco at arbys)  i need my inhaler!  n holding savage responsible ,  thats funni stuff,   no, really,  gud job  cant wait to get started,  i got sum work to do  will not allow better deco than mine,  LOL

Message 24 of 63 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

May 11, 2012

Hello.

I have 71 appartments and everyone is decorated, i have a lot of different stuff i use in my appartments,

i have some video at youtube here is 1 of my link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfUf2-XGrUI

Have also this id u see in this video

My id is Jenna_Lady

Message 25 of 63 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

May 12, 2012

I would like to thank all who Participated last night and made it an awesome night and a great start to this club. Very impressive all.

The official word for this club is that it's open and ready for any or those who wish to participate. There will be activity board postings. However for this weeks posting the official first public meeting has changed to a new location but will remain at the same time. The first meeting and all meetings will be held at HOTSHOTS GOLF SPACE. Each Thursday. 8pm CST! However since this being open and public club all those who wish to participate will Also be advised to spread the word but only to those who they might know to be pros at deco. All tours will start whenever possible and the official meeting will be there to establish and meet and greet whomever participates. Thx again to all last night. Was a blast.

- Restless Dreams.
Message 26 of 63 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

May 12, 2012

Jenna and othes. Send me a PM. Thx

- Restless Dreams.
Message 27 of 63 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

May 18, 2012

Hey all even with all the errors and issues home has been having lately, this showcasing club still going and inviting any and all experts to show off their styles and decorative talents. The official meeting is still on and those interested, if you would be kind enough to send a pm through PSN. Jenna I got ur mssg but send a friend req or pm thru PSN plz. Thx to those who've been patient due to all the errors. Hope to see u at 1st gathering. Thx

- Restless Dreams.
Message 28 of 63 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2284 posts

May 18, 2012

I did not know about the meeting on May 11.  No one sent me any message or invite.  I do not know the name of the club so I have no way to send a club request.  I will go back and reread this thread for the third time to see if somehow I am just missing that info.

Message 29 of 63 (26 Views)
0 Likes