Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 21 2012
By: Jacked-Assassin Sackboy 377 posts

The Adams Family (Biker Gang & Clubhouse)

[ Edited ]
41 replies 1121 views Edited Dec 14, 2013

The name was inspired by The Addams Family & the late wrestler, Brian Adams who started The Biker Gang "Disciples Of Apocalypse" when he was in the WWF.

Following Clubhouses I own

Basic, Desert Haven, The War Room, Crystal Seashore, Men In Black Headquarters, Gothic Cathedral, The Space Station, Palace Of The Seven Winds, Cutteridge Estate, & Avalon Keep

This Biker Gang & Clubhouse IS NOT for you if

1. You Wear Lockwood's Skinny Jeans - From a distance it looks like they say HO & I can't help but to laugh. Best try a different Gang if you do.
  2. Your Idea Of Recruiting Is Typing In Leet Speak - I've seen others do this in the past & all it makes me do is put them on Ignore.
  3. Your Intent Is To Hit On / Sexually Harass Others - I don't want to deal with issues that may stem from others if they do this & will easily get you kicked out
  4. You Have An Issue With People Using "The Wrong Gender" - I'm a Male & I use both. In fact I use my Female Avatar for most the games I play on PS Home.
  5. You Hate "Furries" - I tend to wear plenty of Animal Masks / Heads.
  6. You're Homophobic Or Use The Word Gay In A Degrading Way - I'm Heterosexual but I can't help but take the above as a sign of Ignorance.

With above exceptions you can dress however you want. However you would need to own a Locomotion Motorcycle that isn't labeled as a reward. I'll be inspecting your Locomotion Motorcycle prior to you being able to join.

After owning one of those Motorcycles Simply Post in this thread stating that you want to join. I'll send you a Friend Request then a Club Invite.

Starting Of With Flying Motorcycles. I may expand This Biker Gang into DCUO if Lobo's Motorcycle ever becomes available.

Places I'm considering hanging out on PS Home

• Alpha Zone 1 Maximum Tilt Lobby - Its a Motorcycle Game limited to 4 players.
  • Great Edo Of Nippon - If anyone is up for Defend Edo Group Battle
  • Sodium Hub - Nice little bar setting & I'm willing to help with the Drinking Game.
  • Xi: Continuum - Even if you don't own the actual game to get into the rest of the public space The Parking Lot would be a nice space to show off Motorcycles. I could help with the Card Game There. (I also still need my 100 wins too I suppose.)
Message 1 of 42 (1,121 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Re: The Adams Family (Biker Gang & Clubhouse)

Dec 21, 2012

Well thats a first..Home's very first Biker Gang...lol...now all you need is a theme song.

Might I suggest CCRider ?

Message 2 of 42 (1,114 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5583 posts

Dec 21, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Well thats a first..Home's very first Biker Gang...lol...now all you need is a theme song.

I was thinking more like "Born to be Wild" by Steppenwolf.

af

Is the gang like this?

er

Or more like this?

wh

Message 3 of 42 (1,068 Views)
I Only Post Everything
780 posts

Dec 21, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

I was thinking more like "Born to be Wild" by Steppenwolf.

af

Is the gang like this?

er

Or more like this?

wh

Easy Rider is amazing...

Wild Hogs? Not so much.

Message 4 of 42 (1,058 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29222 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Looks like fun. There were 3 or 4 bikes at the Chistmas Party last night and they looked pretty neat. Good luck with your club. You should post some images of the group together. I suspect they'll be fun to see!

:smileyhappy:

Message 5 of 42 (1,046 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4209 posts

Dec 21, 2012
Awesome...
Message 6 of 42 (1,041 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
377 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

About it being "The First Biker Gang"

I semi doubt it. It took me longer than I thought to make a Tag. (Kinda still stumped as why I needed that to begin with.) It has been the first to advertise on this forum with actual Locomotion Motorcycles required.

About Theme Songs.

"Due to rights clearance issues in Hell, the lyrics to Pantera's "Cowboys From Hell" have been omitted here. Just hum along."

- Lobo: Highway To Hell

Actually I have no plans for a Theme Song until better music controls are on PS Home. Playing music over a microphone just seems silly to me. And I rather not wait for a specific song to come up over a Loot Radio or similar radio like devices.

About how the Biker Gang could be like.

That's depend on how people want to dress. As long as it isn't Lockwood's Skinny Jeans I'm okay with it (well so far anyway). I hope its not like Wild Hogs. That movie was kinda dull & I usually get it confused with WCW's Hog Wild. I haven't seen Easy Rider but I did notice it used Steppenwolf's "Born To Be Wild" when I looked up that song.

About Bikers

I kinda got cold feet when recruiting on my own. Current Bikers who aren't on the forum may take offense to my "Is Not For You List". I also thought about trying to recruit anyone who had been on my friends list prior to me being active on this forum. But I think I'd be asking too much for them to spend $3.99 for at least one Motorcycle. It probably would've been an easier sell had they been $1.99 each & $4.99 bundled.

*Edit*

I forgot I also need to figure out how to move images from my PS3 to the Internet.

Message 7 of 42 (996 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Dec 23, 2012

*Edit*

I forgot I also need to figure out how to move images from my PS3 to the Internet.

Nice structure to the club.

Use a flash drive or usb drive to save them on there and transfer them onto a computer where you can upload onto the forums :smileyhappy: 

Message 8 of 42 (963 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9380 posts

Dec 23, 2012
Good Luck I like your idea.
Support Forums
Message 9 of 42 (953 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32721 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

well the group is called The Adams Family. one can only guess what their theme song should be. :smileywink: :smileyvery-happy: :smileytongue:

Message 10 of 42 (944 Views)