Splicer
40 posts

Re: Thanks again Home Tycoon!

Dec 17, 2012
Thanks for the many replies. Yes I know nothing can be done about the past but I am adamant on hearing if this can be prevented in the future. I do appreciate the quick response by HellFire. From what I understand it wasnt long before the problem was fixed. And Id also like to thank those who made it clear to others it was a gltich. Hope_And_Fate is one that I know who did just that. He sat in the train station explaining the situation. Thank you Hope.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Dec 17, 2012
In my message box. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Dec 17, 2012
Thank you!
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Dec 17, 2012
LOL! Lost my train of thought right there didnt I? Sorry, I mean future, not past. Dur! lol
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Dec 17, 2012

I can't believe this happened again and to the same person. Zazzua is a good friend of mine and this seems unfair. I am going to try and say this without sounding like an immature person. Hellfire Games fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on you, and this is twice now. To adress the response to the harassment she is recieving via xmb inbox I don't like to hear "just report them" she should not have to waste her day doing so when she is trying to enjoy playing games including home. 2nd i'd say only about 30% of total home users use forums I think it is time for both Hellfire Games and the Sony Home Team to step up and prove they are sincere and put an explination and apology on the message of the day. This is unfair to Zazzua who is a very sweet and nice woman and is NOT I repeat NOT a hacker. Now Hellfire Games I understand it is out of your control and you fixed it fast also apologised to Zazzua but I think everyone needs to know and not on the forums but on home itself somehow. Like I said Message of the day or Home Tycoons Message screen. Sorry if I come across mean or angry but im just stating my opinion on the treatment of the matter in knowing Zazzua myself and I found it to be unfair to her. Thank You for reading this I hope you do the right thing :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Dec 17, 2012

Thank you Buck for that wonderful mesage. I did ask the first time around that a message be put in the daily messages about the situation so that everyone would know what had happened. I was told the daily messages were for game advertising only. Not only would a few simple words thrown in kept me from being called a hacker to my face 2 weeks after the fact but it would have made this instance easier to take as well. At least on my end.  Players would have known that this has happened before and that I am not the cause of it. 

But that didnt happen and again players acted irrationally. Can we blame them? Of course I would have been very upset too if I had seen someone else's name where mine should have been. 

The ball is in HellFire's court now. They did not act as thoroughly as they should have the first time this happened. But they have a 2nd chance to make it right. Im hoping they do. 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (107 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2623 posts

Dec 17, 2012

zazzua zinged:
LOL! Lost my train of thought right there didnt I? Sorry, I mean future, not past. Dur! lol

;^) Heh. No worries. I wouldn't tease you if I didn't care....

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Dec 17, 2012
I know Dad and I thank you for it! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (85 Views)
0 Likes