Reply
May 23 2013
By: Bolavon Lombax Warrior 132 posts
Offline

Thank you Veemee!!

21 replies 455 views Edited May 23, 2013

I love being able to turn into a Griffin!!! I love the way it flies and everything, I do wish I could change back and forth from the Griffin to a Human by pressing Square or something, but other then that , this is a great item, and I am very happy with it, you guys are really releasing some great stuff, please keep it up, thanks!!!

 

 photo samurai-bujutsu-107698.jpg
Message 1 of 22 (455 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 04/12/2012
Offline
681 posts
 

Re: Thank you Veemee!!

May 23, 2013

Peter Griffin?

 

 

 

peter griffin.jpg

 

Message 2 of 22 (444 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
3001 posts
 

Re: Thank you Veemee!!

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2013

I agree I love the Griffin too! The Unicorn and Cerberus are also great! :manvery-happy:

 

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8261/8782281049_61d66f5fe4_z.jpghttp://farm9.staticflickr.com/8117/8782280689_b730831ce5_z.jpg

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5337/8782280577_dc4311f32c_z.jpg

bobs fed signature
Message 3 of 22 (432 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/18/2013
Offline
171 posts
 

Re: Thank you Veemee!!

May 23, 2013
Yes!!! VeeMee has really stepped things up a notch since getting a store front in the Mall. I'm loving their bedroom furniture!! Hope to see you flying around as your Griffin! Awesome👍👍
Message 4 of 22 (431 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2011
Online
1994 posts
 

Re: Thank you Veemee!!

May 23, 2013

Bobsfed wrote:

I agree I love the Griffin too! The Unicorn and Cerberus are also great! :manvery-happy:


No love for dragons?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 22 (401 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4019 posts
 

Re: Thank you Veemee!!

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

I agree I love the Griffin too! The Unicorn and Cerberus are also great! :manvery-happy:


No love for dragons?

Nope! Dragons are LAM....

 

dragons.jpg

*burns to death* :smileyvery-happy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 22 (390 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
3001 posts
 

Re: Thank you Veemee!!

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

I agree I love the Griffin too! The Unicorn and Cerberus are also great! :manvery-happy:


No love for dragons?

Nope! Dragons are LAM....

 

dragons.jpg

*burns to death* :smileyvery-happy:


The dragon is ok. I just don't like it as much as the other 3,

 

bobs fed signature
Message 7 of 22 (357 Views)
VEEMEE Developer
Registered: 05/02/2013
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: Thank you Veemee!!

May 23, 2013

Bolavon wrote:

I love being able to turn into a Griffin!!! I love the way it flies and everything, I do wish I could change back and forth from the Griffin to a Human by pressing Square or something, but other then that , this is a great item, and I am very happy with it, you guys are really releasing some great stuff, please keep it up, thanks!!!

 


Hi Bolavon,

 

You're quite welcome. We've been looking forward to getting these out to the community for a couple of months now. We're glad you liked what we did.

 

Depending on how well the first four creatures are received we may well make some more in the future so if anyone reading this has an idea for a creature they'd like to see or be in Home feel free to post it here.

 

Thanks

VEEMEE_ForumSig.png

Message 8 of 22 (322 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/21/2013
Offline
132 posts
 

Re: Thank you Veemee!!

May 23, 2013

That's great to hear!! Would love to see some more down the line :smileyhappy:

 photo samurai-bujutsu-107698.jpg
Message 9 of 22 (309 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5401 posts
 

Re: Thank you Veemee!!

May 23, 2013
I love the unicorn. I really like the attention to detail in how it runs. Much better than the LKWD horses in my opinion.
I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig



Message 10 of 22 (296 Views)