Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
844 posts

Re: Thank you Sony!

Sep 11, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
yes there is the metal detector minigame on the beach once you collect all four pieces of the mansion

Lol yes, I had played the game obviously.

You can't open up the secret Diamond Mansion area without playing that game! Obviously I opened it up if you look at the pictures posted above!

My question, smokingpistol, is *can people who don't own any part of the Diamond Mansion get any rewards from the metal detector game?*

Is that game even available to play without owning any part of the Diamond Beach Mansion??? I didn't think it was.

Hinata is making me think that anybody can play it, whether or not they own the mansion.

Message 11 of 21 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9316 posts

Sep 11, 2013
anybody with access to the marina can play the jetski game, but only owners of the four diamond beach mansion owners can play the metal detector game and subsequently receive the four rewards from it and unlock the cave
Support Forums
Message 12 of 21 (243 Views)
Uncharted Territory
844 posts

Sep 11, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Your_Empress wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Your_Empress wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

There's a mini game for owning all the Diamond Mansion spaces? What mini game are you talking about?

It's a metal detector game.

You find pieces in each of the Diamond mansion private spaces, one in each, 4 total.

Then you go to the PlayStation Home Public Space - Diamond Beach Yacht Club to play the actual mini-game, it's at a sign out front of the yachts inside the beach club area near the grass.

The mini-game takes place at the public space area, below the cliffs where the lounger beds are.

Oh, you mean that game. I thought you were talking about the mini game that is available for everyone to play at the Diamond Beach Yacht Club, if they own the Diamond Mansion spaces or not.

I didn't ever try the game before owning all 4 parts of the Diamond Beach Mansion.

So I wasn't aware that anybody could play it.

There is 4 rewards from that metal detector game: a gold chain, a gold ring, a gold coin, n a gold medallion.

Are those rewards available to everyone who doesn't own the mansion parts as well?

Obviously you are not going to open up a secret area on the Diamond Beach Mansion island when you don't own it!

So that at least I know is exclusive to owning it.

The game I'm talking about isn't the one with metal detector. The metal detector one is for owner's only. The one I'm talking about is the jet ski mini game.

lol oh ok!

Message 13 of 21 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
844 posts

Sep 11, 2013

The game I'm talking about isn't the one with metal detector. The metal detector one is for owner's only. The one I'm talking about is the jet ski mini game.

The jet-ski game at the Diamond Beach Marina n Yacht Club - Public space does not have any rewards that I am aware of.

Message 14 of 21 (237 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29199 posts

Sep 11, 2013

Very nice Empress! :smileyhappy:

Message 15 of 21 (235 Views)
Uncharted Territory
844 posts

Sep 11, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Very nice Empress! :smileyhappy:

Thank you Joanna, hon.

I like to post pictures instead of writing out everything. n it takes time (as you know) going through many pictures choosing the best ones to post. If I really like a space or event I take dozens of pix so I can choose the best later. It is very time-consuming though. n obviously I don't have a lot of time to post here, as you can see I'm not here on the forums often. even the time I have to spend in PS Home itself is less than before. Still I enjoy Home very much n always will until the day it dies or whatever it becomes.

Unfortunately I may miss some events in the future, but I will always post something when I am able.

Your posts have reminded me about certain outfits n such that otherwise I may have missed!

So thank you too Joanna!

Message 16 of 21 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
765 posts

Sep 11, 2013

Very nice....will you have my Panda babies.....?

HomeHomeHomeHomeHome
Message 17 of 21 (204 Views)
Uncharted Territory
844 posts

Sep 11, 2013

O_Mally wrote:

Very nice....will you have my Panda babies.....?

lol!

Well, I can't help you with that since I am not a panda! Panda's are so adorable though! I am also already very much in love with my dear husband who may cuddle like a panda but is not a panda!

I will ask any 'panda' friends of mine if they are looking to to have children ^.~

Message 18 of 21 (196 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Sep 11, 2013

Lol, I didn't know the litter box was full of diamonds, I thought they were silver ingots.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 19 of 21 (186 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4555 posts

Sep 11, 2013

Your_Empress wrote:

The jet-ski game at the Diamond Beach Marina n Yacht Club - Public space does not have any rewards that I am aware of.

The jet ski game doesn't have any rewards.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 21 (174 Views)