Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Sep 11 2013
By: Your_Empress I Only Post Everything 777 posts
Offline

Thank you Sony!

20 replies 673 views Edited Sep 11, 2013

Thank you Sony for making this wonderful new public space along with it's mini-game for owning all the Diamond Mansion spaces!

 

I love this public space, I think it is absolutely beautiful, the only criticism I would give it is the night sky stars need a slight upgrade for a more realistic n appealing look. I am very happy, as I am sure many other Home gamers are that Sony has created such a large extension to x7 and Home itself through the public Diamond Beach Marina n Yacht Club.

 

It gives me hope for Home's uncertain future when I see such public spaces created by Sony themselves.

 

Diamond Beach Mansion

 

07-25-2013 publicx7yachtclub3.jpg

 

at the Diamond Beach Marina n Yacht Club - Public space

 

07-25-2013 publicx7yachtclub17.jpg

 

07-26-2013 diamondmansion13.jpg

 

at the Diamond Beach Mansion - Private space

 

07-26-2013 diamondmansion21.jpg

 

In the Diamond Beach Mansion the sinks, shower, bath, fridge, tv, bed and aquarium are all active. I would have had more specific pictures of these, but those pictures were wiped out during a database rebuild.

 

07-26-2013 diamondmansion24.jpg

 

the giant aquarium is absolutely beautiful, and you can view it from the inside too as a fish looking at yourself!

 

07-26-2013 diamondmansion27.jpg

 

a little comedy that Sony threw in. The giant litter box for your albino (white) tiger here is full of diamonds, lol! must be hard on it's paws!

 

07-26-2013 diamondmansion29.jpg

 

Out of all personal spaces available, it is quite expansive. From these docks to the docks where you access the private yacht, to the pool area along with ocean swimming, and different gifts for friends from each area, it is a wonderful space!

 

07-26-2013 diamondmansion31.jpg

 

Day n night cycles here, dawn n dusk are very pretty.

 

07-26-2013 diamondmansion33.jpg

 

(continued next post)

 

Thank you.

 

 

Please feel free to share this among your friends everywhere online who deal with trolls, stalkers and others who harass out of bitter jealousy, self-righteous indignation, lack of self-esteem, psychotic delusions, etc.

Many may imitate me, none will ever duplicate me.
They will troll to elevate their self-esteem by tearing others down,
instead of simply being themselves by building themselves up.
However, they will not have all my wonderful friends
and they will never truly sound nor act like me to fool my real friends.
Time will reveal the truth of who they are and what they do.

They will not be me, they will not win what counts,
never will they have my heart. ^.~ Quote: Your_Empress on PSN





Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (673 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4458 posts
 

Re: Thank you Sony!

Sep 11, 2013

There's a mini game for owning all the Diamond Mansion spaces? What mini game are you talking about?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (648 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/07/2012
Offline
777 posts
 

Diamond Beach Mansion n Diamond Beach Marina n Yacht Club

Sep 11, 2013

(continued from last post)

 

07-26-2013 diamondmansion37.jpg

 

Night at the Diamond Beach Mansion private space.

 

07-26-2013 diamondmansion41.jpg

 

 Dawn at the Diamond Beach Mansion private space.

 

07-26-2013 dmpoolarea3.jpg

 

The metal detector remote, found in the pool area, which is one of the 4 parts used in the mini-game at the public Diamond Beach Marina n Yacht Club space.

 

07-26-2013 dmsecretarea5.jpg

 

Inside the secret area, which is opened up after completing the metal detector mini-game in the public Diamond Beach Marina n Yacht Club space.

 

07-26-2013 dmsecretarea9.jpg

 

There are also 4 treasure rewards from the metal detector mini-game.

 

07-26-2013 dmsecretarea11.jpg

 

The hidden area feels sort of alien-like, so I put on a space helmet! lol

 

07-26-2013 dmsecretarea14.jpg

 

07-26-2013 diamondmansion15.jpg

 

07-25-2013 publicx7yachtclub11.jpg

 

Thanks Sony, I'm looking forward to having a place online to call Home for many many years more. Please keep up the good work!

 

PlayStation Home Public Space - Diamond Beach Yacht Club

 

Sincerely, Missy

 

 

Please feel free to share this among your friends everywhere online who deal with trolls, stalkers and others who harass out of bitter jealousy, self-righteous indignation, lack of self-esteem, psychotic delusions, etc.

Many may imitate me, none will ever duplicate me.
They will troll to elevate their self-esteem by tearing others down,
instead of simply being themselves by building themselves up.
However, they will not have all my wonderful friends
and they will never truly sound nor act like me to fool my real friends.
Time will reveal the truth of who they are and what they do.

They will not be me, they will not win what counts,
never will they have my heart. ^.~ Quote: Your_Empress on PSN





Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (629 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/07/2012
Offline
777 posts
 

Re: Thank you Sony!

Sep 11, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

There's a mini game for owning all the Diamond Mansion spaces? What mini game are you talking about?


It's a metal detector game.

 

You find pieces in each of the Diamond mansion private spaces, one in each, 4 total.

 

Then you go to the PlayStation Home Public Space - Diamond Beach Yacht Club to play the actual mini-game, it's at a sign out front of the yachts inside the beach club area near the grass.

 

The mini-game takes place at the public space area, below the cliffs where the lounger beds are.

 

 

Please feel free to share this among your friends everywhere online who deal with trolls, stalkers and others who harass out of bitter jealousy, self-righteous indignation, lack of self-esteem, psychotic delusions, etc.

Many may imitate me, none will ever duplicate me.
They will troll to elevate their self-esteem by tearing others down,
instead of simply being themselves by building themselves up.
However, they will not have all my wonderful friends
and they will never truly sound nor act like me to fool my real friends.
Time will reveal the truth of who they are and what they do.

They will not be me, they will not win what counts,
never will they have my heart. ^.~ Quote: Your_Empress on PSN





Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (621 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/05/2010
Offline
622 posts
 

Re: Thank you Sony!

Sep 11, 2013
Nicely done! Thank you for all the pictures.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (606 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4458 posts
 

Re: Thank you Sony!

Sep 11, 2013

Your_Empress wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

There's a mini game for owning all the Diamond Mansion spaces? What mini game are you talking about?


It's a metal detector game.

 

You find pieces in each of the Diamond mansion private spaces, one in each, 4 total.

 

Then you go to the PlayStation Home Public Space - Diamond Beach Yacht Club to play the actual mini-game, it's at a sign out front of the yachts inside the beach club area near the grass.

 

The mini-game takes place at the public space area, below the cliffs where the lounger beds are.

 

 


Oh, you mean that game. I thought you were talking about the mini game that is available for everyone to play at the Diamond Beach Yacht Club, if they own the Diamond Mansion spaces or not.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (605 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/07/2012
Offline
777 posts
 

Re: Thank you Sony!

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2013

boxer_lady wrote:
Nicely done! Thank you for all the pictures.

Thank you for letting me know it's appreciated! I know for some, thank you posts seem to agitate them for some reason. But I love Playstation Home n can't understand why (other than perhaps some passive-aggressive tendencies n repressed anger due to Home's uncertain future maybe?) anybody would be agitated by *anyone* posting anything that promotes Playstation Home in anyway.

 

I really do care about people who play Playstation Home before almost anyone else on PSN, that's how much I love PS Home.

Even those who seem to have issues with me, I let it go if they seem to care about Playstation Home.

 

Home is better off when we do our best to get along n appreciate what each n every person who plays Home can do for Home, including inviting friends n family to play.

 

so thank you boxer_lady for your kind words!

 

 

 

Please feel free to share this among your friends everywhere online who deal with trolls, stalkers and others who harass out of bitter jealousy, self-righteous indignation, lack of self-esteem, psychotic delusions, etc.

Many may imitate me, none will ever duplicate me.
They will troll to elevate their self-esteem by tearing others down,
instead of simply being themselves by building themselves up.
However, they will not have all my wonderful friends
and they will never truly sound nor act like me to fool my real friends.
Time will reveal the truth of who they are and what they do.

They will not be me, they will not win what counts,
never will they have my heart. ^.~ Quote: Your_Empress on PSN





Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (574 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/07/2012
Offline
777 posts
 

Re: Thank you Sony!

Sep 11, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Your_Empress wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

There's a mini game for owning all the Diamond Mansion spaces? What mini game are you talking about?


It's a metal detector game.

 

You find pieces in each of the Diamond mansion private spaces, one in each, 4 total.

 

Then you go to the PlayStation Home Public Space - Diamond Beach Yacht Club to play the actual mini-game, it's at a sign out front of the yachts inside the beach club area near the grass.

 

The mini-game takes place at the public space area, below the cliffs where the lounger beds are.

 

 


Oh, you mean that game. I thought you were talking about the mini game that is available for everyone to play at the Diamond Beach Yacht Club, if they own the Diamond Mansion spaces or not.


I didn't ever try the game before owning all 4 parts of the Diamond Beach Mansion.

So I wasn't aware that anybody could play it.

 

There is 4 rewards from that metal detector game: a gold chain, a gold ring, a gold coin, n a gold medallion.

 

Are those rewards available to everyone who doesn't own the mansion parts as well?

 

Obviously you are not going to open up a secret area on the Diamond Beach Mansion island when you don't own it!

So that at least I know is exclusive to owning it.

 

 

 

Please feel free to share this among your friends everywhere online who deal with trolls, stalkers and others who harass out of bitter jealousy, self-righteous indignation, lack of self-esteem, psychotic delusions, etc.

Many may imitate me, none will ever duplicate me.
They will troll to elevate their self-esteem by tearing others down,
instead of simply being themselves by building themselves up.
However, they will not have all my wonderful friends
and they will never truly sound nor act like me to fool my real friends.
Time will reveal the truth of who they are and what they do.

They will not be me, they will not win what counts,
never will they have my heart. ^.~ Quote: Your_Empress on PSN





Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (560 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 11/12/2010
Online
8954 posts
 

Re: Thank you Sony!

Sep 11, 2013
yes there is the metal detector minigame on the beach once you collect all four pieces of the mansion
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (556 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4458 posts
 

Re: Thank you Sony!

Sep 11, 2013

Your_Empress wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Your_Empress wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

There's a mini game for owning all the Diamond Mansion spaces? What mini game are you talking about?


It's a metal detector game.

 

You find pieces in each of the Diamond mansion private spaces, one in each, 4 total.

 

Then you go to the PlayStation Home Public Space - Diamond Beach Yacht Club to play the actual mini-game, it's at a sign out front of the yachts inside the beach club area near the grass.

 

The mini-game takes place at the public space area, below the cliffs where the lounger beds are.

 

 


Oh, you mean that game. I thought you were talking about the mini game that is available for everyone to play at the Diamond Beach Yacht Club, if they own the Diamond Mansion spaces or not.


I didn't ever try the game before owning all 4 parts of the Diamond Beach Mansion.

So I wasn't aware that anybody could play it.

 

There is 4 rewards from that metal detector game: a gold chain, a gold ring, a gold coin, n a gold medallion.

 

Are those rewards available to everyone who doesn't own the mansion parts as well?

 

Obviously you are not going to open up a secret area on the Diamond Beach Mansion island when you don't own it!

So that at least I know is exclusive to owning it.

 

 

 


The game I'm talking about isn't the one with metal detector. The metal detector one is for owner's only. The one I'm talking about is the jet ski mini game.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (541 Views)