Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
880 posts

Thank you Granzella for the free Mononoke race (Halloween) event!

Oct 10, 2013

Thank you Granzella for not only making this event but allowing people  to play it for free to earn the rewards! It brings attention to your developments n people buy what you offer because they like it, not because they need it! The new bikini armor is a great example. No it isn't realistic, but does it have to be? It's fun, sexy, cute and *original* for Edo! It has little to do with the Mononoke race itself, but I see people buying it after seeing others wearing it at the race event. Thanks for making it!

2013-09-10_GZ_NEWEdoArmor.png

Great job! I will post specific pics later, as I have not played it myself yet, but have watched a friend play it.

GZ Facebook Mononoke Event

2013-09-10_GZ_Mononoke.png

2013-09-10_GZ_Mononoke2.png

What is Mononoke?

Mononoke

2013-09-10_Source_Script1.png

2013-09-10_Source_Script2.png

The spirits shape in this Mononoke Event is of a giant spider demon.

To win the demon spider pet:

Play *individual* on *crazy* difficulty setting and win with a grade of A, that's all, wearing Granzella items that provide defense may help (but if the spider catches you, then it doesn't matter what your defense is), or the other items for sale there.

2013-09-10_GZ_Mononoke3.png

Halloween's historical purpose transcends many belief systems, basically people mimic evil spirits or demon's in order to ward them off from their community, castle or town before the dangerous cold of mother nature sets in for winter (mother nature was the first mystical source for ancient peoples). It is all very mystical in origin, however, if you believe, then it will affect you (as it had many people's across the world throughout history, even going as far as the witchhunts in Europe). The above outfits are made for such. Any costume that mimics what could be an evil spirit applies.

photo Your_Empressx7FlirtLeader4ever_zps761aecf4.jpg
Message 31 of 42 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Re: ​Thank you Granzella!

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2013

What are the outfits in these two pictures?

original.jpg

original.jpg

Message 32 of 42 (386 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1725 posts

Oct 10, 2013

Kaiser499 wrote:

original.jpg

original.jpg

Top female is one of the alternate street fighter 4 costumes I forget who it is though (Available through player inspect) and the other is a Kikai swimsuit reward from the Kikai battle event.  (Not available as it is a reward)  I hope that is what you were looking for 8)

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 33 of 42 (379 Views)
Uncharted Territory
880 posts

Oct 11, 2013

Kaiser499 wrote:

original.jpg

Chun-Li's alternate hair.

Dark Lily's mask (Black, F) by IREM

From Street Fighter, Rose's alternate top and Chun-Li's alternate bottom.

This is my favorite outfit that I used to wear all the time in public before inspect. I prefer to trade when asked, not via "drive-bys", lol. It would be wonderful if Sony *added* a prompt to inspect that *requires* the inspected to approve being inspected and possibly cloned on the spot. What's next facial inspect? Copy our facial details too? Still, if inspect is Sony's way of justifying making Home more profitable, n more likely to have a permanent future somewhere, well I'm all for it. Just please don't leave my favorite outfit available forever, it's rather irritating but I will deal with it. No one can stay original forever, I suppose. I'm happy with what I normally wear now, but it isn't quite as flamboyant.

You may purchase these items directly off of me or another user now through inspect, except the Lockwood E3 2013 earrings and "petals" from the dragon's egg game event by Lockwood (you can not buy rewards). If you would like to do so, send me a PM message to me *here* (not in PS Home) n I will send you alternate account info to meet up with me. I have this outfit in 3 regions.

The shoes, earrings, n head item, if I wear any head item, will vary based upon what I am doing that day.

original.jpg

This bikini is a reward from Granzella's Kikai Emperor Machine war. Rewards are not purchasable through inspect.

Message 34 of 42 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2462 posts

Oct 11, 2013

I don't do well at games like this but I did have enough fun at going through it. Not being able to access the leader board at all was a major bummer and took away a lot of fun. Still, free is for me. And I did get a nice uniform that I kind of like. 

The last time I got in there was a popup that said Alliance points: 1,754 and Ranking 6,003.  

Interesting thread. One doesn't have to be good at something to have some fun.

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Message 35 of 42 (341 Views)
Uncharted Territory
880 posts

Thank you Granzella for your gift machine!

Apr 16, 2014

Thanks GZ, the gift machine items *and* gift machine gifter rewards are very nice.

However, *please please* make a gift machine integrated public n private space since your machine takes up so many furniture slots! oh n i really hope that you are working on the loading time or that that issue is only a one-time thing when u first use it.

btw anybody having issues with the GZ gift machine, clear your cache n that will help speed it up in most cases.

Anyway, Thank You for your effort Granzella, the rewards for those that gift are also very wonderful!

Your_Empress @GZGTH 04-12-2014.jpg

Message 36 of 42 (247 Views)
Sackboy
447 posts

Re: Thank you Granzella for your gift machine!

Apr 16, 2014

You know, you could have just posted this in the thread that deals with the GZ gift machine

Message 37 of 42 (197 Views)
Uncharted Territory
880 posts

Re: Thank you Granzella for your gift machine!

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2014

Left4Dinner wrote:

You know, you could have just posted this in the thread that deals with the GZ gift machine

I can also post here, in the thread I made for thanking Granzella, regardless of any issues present with their gift machine. I'm thanking them more-so than complaining about anything. I didn't see the other thread n i personally don't have time to sift through everything.

Regardless of that, what's wrong with posting it here?

Message 38 of 42 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2751 posts

Apr 22, 2014
@Your_Empress

It maybe worth tweeting Granzella with your idea, as I don't think they read these Forums so they may not see what your requesting.

It would certainly be useful to have what your asking for, I find the integrated Lockwood ones very useful so hope they do consider it for you.
Message 39 of 42 (118 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5204 posts

Apr 22, 2014

Your_Empress wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

We all know the story

I'm thanking Granzella in a post, and will continue to do so in this thread in the future.

It is late, but I am doing it anyway.

If you have a problem with that, then don't read it.

Thank you for your understanding.

This is great I never played there yet. Better late then never..lol..Its all good
sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Message 40 of 42 (111 Views)