Survivor
1320 posts

Re: ​Thank you Granzella!

Aug 21, 2013

Smoochy-Rhino wrote:

Thanks a lot for posting all the pics!

You are very welcome!

It took awhile going through many pix that I took while playing this.

This game was superb, n although it is over, it deserves recognition as one of the all time best games ever made for Home (imo).

You are welcome to post anything in this thread that relates to thanking Granzella for the work that they do, n please do include pictures!

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 11 of 43 (358 Views)
Survivor
1320 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 21, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
I'd like to thank Granzella just for being Granzella. :smileytongue:

Granzella is an awesome developer, along with Lockwood, Hellfire, nDreams, Heavy Water, Digital Leisure and others, they deserve to have their work noticed here n be directly thanked for it in the start of the thread.

I feel it shows that you care a lot more when providing pictures of the actual gameplay n such, verses just writing. It shows people who never experienced it what you are talking about.

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 12 of 43 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Aug 21, 2013

Nice table in those trophy pics!

Granzella has been bringing us excellent content this year. Kikkai was one of the most impressive things anyone's done in Home. Can't wait to see what their next big event will be.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 13 of 43 (342 Views)
Survivor
1320 posts

​Thank you Granzella! (continued)

Aug 21, 2013

The second half of the Kikai Emperor battle was a pain if you didn't have boost, or were using free items, n it could still be tough even with bought items, the blue bots that would ram you were quite annoying n could easily mean your death in combination with the Kikai Emperor's magnet, if you were distracted by anything.

1Kikai_20130801_defeatemperor2.jpg

2Kikai_20130801_defeatemperor6.jpg

3Kikai_20130801_defeatemperor5.jpg

n yes, I did die a few times at first when by myself. That green ring of light on the floor is where you died previously, it would revive your health to full if you pressed 'X' over it.

4Kikai_20130801_emperormagnet.jpg

The Kikai Emperor's magnet was extremely irritating until you learned how to play the endgame. If you were anywhere near him, it would pull you in, regardless of what you were wearing, then he would grab you and shake the daylight out of you until you were left dazed n stunned. Perhaps his claw couldn't close on you? or more likely Granzella thought it was best to not have our avatars get crushed by it with blood gushing everywhere.

5Kikai_20130801_stunned.jpg

The announcement for the Kikai Emperor's 'Curtain Fire' (seen below) meant one thing, either get to the middle behind him or get far to the outside. It's the same curtain fire that the Honeycomb hackers would activate, n it kills you pretty quick.

6Kikai_20130801_defeatemperor3.jpg

7Kikai_20130727_2d.jpg

8Kikai_20130801_defeatemperor8.jpg

9Kikai_20130807_defeatemperor13.jpg

99Kikai_20130801_defeatemperor7.jpg

Once behind the Kikai Emperor during the curtain fire, you could finish him off, if your attack was strong enough (very strong), in one charged hit. Either that or being very quick with several hits.

(continued, next post)

Message 14 of 43 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1320 posts

Aug 21, 2013

HearItWow wrote:

Nice table in those trophy pics!

Granzella has been bringing us excellent content this year. Kikkai was one of the most impressive things anyone's done in Home. Can't wait to see what their next big event will be.

Yes, the 'Homecast Rewind' lol ^.~

Message 15 of 43 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1320 posts

Aug 21, 2013

After defeating the Kikai Emperor in the second half, you would appear (again) in a room with him and a bunch of blue bots standing around. I will search for other pix that I know i have somewhere of the endgame past this, it's a bit of a movie at one point as well. How many times did I fight the Emperor? Many, I lost count, before grinding on the stairs, lol. I beat the Emperor many many times, with n without others n friends.

5Empress @Kikai endgame 08-09-2013_01_1.jpg

7Kikai_20130807_gzshot2.jpg

8Kikai_20130807_gzshot3.jpg

(continued, next post)

Message 16 of 43 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1320 posts

Aug 21, 2013

This game was 'Epic' for Home n I would really like to see Lockwood (or rebuild Mercia) or any other developer create something even close to this. I would be impressed. Yes, VeeMee has No Man's Land, but that is $50 for the top gear, not everybody likes that game in the first place n it really is not as interesting as this (I personally would never bother with it, maybe for wardrobe, but not to actually play it). If any developer makes anything close to this as another event in Home, I'm sure everybody will be impressed. Home is going to be on the PS3 for many many years, there is plenty of time.

2PICT3518leaderboard3.JPG

My actual spot on the leaderboard is 44th, Granzella bumped everyone up to #1 who got 9,999,999, n received all rewards for the game leaderboard.

3PICT3522finalscore2.JPG

n no you hardly get any points using the arm (idk y it's not easy to fight with), I just wanted to use it n have something different next to my name on the leaderboard, lol. I'm sure it's only meant as a support thing when in groups with friends.

4PICT3526leaderboardfinal.JPG

5Kikai_20130811_2z.jpg

The difference between Home n other online social worlds with avatars, is that Home actually integrates some pretty cool games. I haven't checked out 2nd life recently, but I doubt they have anything functioning like this game did, nothing near it most likely. and IMVU? lmao! are you kidding me? they don't make anything for games (maybe sex games), that place is avatars only, n a total waste of time in my opinion.

The games made for Home that are in Home, (n yes, even No Man's Land counts, some people still like it), show every other social avatar world what they are lacking.

Real games in a social avatar world. If Home was just avatars, furniture n spaces with no games, I wouldn't play it, period. It would just be too boring for me.

Granzella showed us potential here, n if we could add memory to our PS3's, there wouldn't be the load times that we have in Home.

For an avatar world, Home games kick butt!

Thank you, Granzella!

Message 17 of 43 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1320 posts

Celestial Flight event

Aug 21, 2013

Thank you for the Tanabata Celestial Flight event, Granzella!

Granzella's Tanabata Celestial Flight event.jpg

(courtesy of Granzella Games , facebook page: Glittering Sands Beach)

Tanabata_20130812_celestialbeach.jpg

The blue ring of light with the angel above it is where you would start, to participate you needed to have the starry bikini and/or celestial costume (both in combination made getting the starry bed very easy).

This can still be done for the rewards at the Glittering Sands *private space*, as far as I know (it may have changed since this posting).

Tanabata_20130809_celestialflight2.jpg

Tanabata_20130809_celestialflight3.jpg

starrybikini_29.jpg

The starry bikini, (seen above) such a lovely n elegant design! :heart:

starrybed2_16.jpg

The celestial bikini and the starry bed reward (yes, this bed was modified, normally you can only sit on it).

Thank you for this event Granzella!

This thread is open n welcomes anyone to post about any Granzella events, even past events that are said to return next year, please provide pictures!

If you feel up to it, you could also post about the upcoming 'Bon' event along with whatever bit I post.

Thanks again Granzella!

Much love,

Missy

Message 18 of 43 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Re: ​Thank you Granzella! (continued)

Aug 21, 2013

Your_Empress wrote:

this picture is my favorite

+ mods + memes
Message 19 of 43 (290 Views)
MVP Support
7957 posts

Aug 21, 2013

It's an event worth participating in by Granzella, and I'd like to thank them for that. 

Message 20 of 43 (280 Views)