Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 27 2007
By: tennisstar9200~ Lombax Warrior 195 posts

Tennis

9 replies 34 views Edited Mar 27, 2007
as u can tell by my name im a huge tennis fan and im a good junior player. I was wondering if on home u could have like parks where u go and go play tennis againest someone. I know tennis isnt very popular but i think that would be cool.
Message 1 of 10 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10063 posts

Re: Tennis

Mar 27, 2007

tennisstar9200 wrote:
as u can tell by my name im a huge tennis fan and im a good junior player. I was wondering if on home u could have like parks where u go and go play tennis againest someone. I know tennis isnt very popular but i think that would be cool.

There has been no mention of tennis playing, but I would like to see that I mean it definitely would save me of buying Virtua Tennis, but I doubt it seeing as how that would probably cut into the Virtua Tennis sales, as I can understand bowling as there will most like be no bowling game out but I wish it were.
Message 2 of 10 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
790 posts

Mar 27, 2007
Iam pretty sure it will start small. But as the years go on i think its going to grow into a mager community So pretty much will grow to anything malls parks sports palces. Its going to be the most insane idea ever. Much more adanvced then the sims and diff. I have a feeling it it really adds on alot of life things i wont play games as much haha ill spend all my ps3 time playing everything elts in home so cool.

PSN - NOOB-LIFE

LIFES A BALANCE
Message 3 of 10 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3942 posts

Mar 27, 2007
maybe they will have virtual tennis go online for home,,,,,,, maybe...... dont count on it thoe
Message 4 of 10 (34 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1257 posts

Mar 27, 2007
Well, I doubt any of the Home sports will be groundbreaking. Just little minigames to kill time and have fun. Buying the game devoted to a particular sport is the real deal.

Unless of coarse it is made by EA. 
Message 5 of 10 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Mar 27, 2007
I think tennis would be a great idea

You could go outside to some courts, and maybe even use Sixaxis to swing the racket!
There could also be indoor tennis, as well as ping pong (tabble tennis) in your own house

Message 6 of 10 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6540 posts

Mar 28, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:

You could go outside to some courts, and maybe even use Sixaxis to swing the racket!
There could also be indoor tennis, as well as ping pong (tabble tennis) in your own house

I was gonna say they will probably have ping pong but i doubt they'd have tennis. MAybe they could develop a game that you can buy and it's like an add on to home which let's you play tennis in home.
LittleBigPlanet��� Information Thread

Message 7 of 10 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Mar 28, 2007

ZW wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:

I was gonna say they will probably have ping pong but i doubt they'd have tennis. MAybe they could develop a game that you can buy and it's like an add on to home which let's you play tennis in home.

That would be a great idea if it comes down to no outside tennis courts. It could always be an arcade add on, like the helicopter one shown at GDC

Message 8 of 10 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5910 posts

Mar 28, 2007
If they do add tennis as a full game it will be as a partner developer lounge. It is likely that Virtua Tennis etc will be accessible from Home in the future and that you meet, greet in Home and then go play Virtua Tennis.
____Rumors are just that - RUMORS____

Formosa's Law: n.
“The truly insane have enough on their plates without us adding to it.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/F/Formosas-Law.html

Godwin's Law: prov.
“As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/G/Godwins-Law.html

http://mabifiles.nexon.net/movies/teaser/embed_video/mabi_movie03.swf
Message 9 of 10 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Mar 28, 2007

tennisstar9200 wrote:

how many tennis questions can you have??? im a junior player myself, and i think that would be pretty cool. i guess they can always expand off of home and add things such as this because they already have simple games like bowling and pool. (TABLE TENNIS???) that would be awesome too.
Gamer Advisory Panel Member
Message 10 of 10 (34 Views)
0 Likes