Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Re: TO ALL PROUD AMERICANS ON PS HOME STAND UP AND BE HEARD!!!!

Sep 18, 2010

Levasaurus wrote:

tuner12345 wrote:

Levasaurus wrote:
-_-'
The box is just upside down to prop up the juke box. So if a sticker in real life is on a box and you turn it upside down, are you going to constantly adjust the sticker so it's right side up? It's just a bunch of pixels. Get over it.

Wrong, not just a bunch of pixals. There are thousands of troops facing the ultimate sacriface everyday.  To say this and make fun if something like this is unacceptable.

I wasn't making fun. Don't bring politics into this. I'm personally a vet for my own country and if our flag gets reversed or upside down, I don't go whining about it. I highly doubt these troops care about a bunch of pixels being "the wrong way." There are worse things in this life to worry about. There are bigger issues on home.

First of all no one brought politics into it.  True, there are bigger issues on Home (preverted actions, unacceptable language, treatment of females,  and other issues).  There are certainly more important things in life to worry about.  However,  these "pixals" do mean alot to many people, especially those who have loved ones in "harms way" and face the unknown.  Like it or not, these "pixals" represent alot to many people and should not be represented like this. 

"Sempher Fi Dad and all the other Marines in Afganistan"
Message 21 of 59 (73 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4447 posts

Sep 18, 2010

Have you tried standing on your head and looking at the flag then? For crying out loud. I am a Vet myself and don't see this as something that you need to get your panties in a bunch over! You think Soldiers are going to go into Home and think OMG look at the american Flag its upside down Call in the infantry? If you really want to get nit picky you can see there are not 50 stars in the picture and there is only 11 stripes instead of 13, plus the stars are on the wrong side of the flag anyhow, even if it was upside down. Seriously you do need to take a chill pill.

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 22 of 59 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2279 posts

Sep 18, 2010

...OMG look at the american Flag...

American....capital A! lol

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 23 of 59 (73 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29260 posts

Sep 18, 2010

So is this person unamerican or is he or she a patriot?

Message 24 of 59 (73 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29260 posts

Sep 18, 2010

And you thought the Empire was Evil!

Message 25 of 59 (73 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1003 posts

Sep 18, 2010

tuner12345 wrote:

Levasaurus wrote:

tuner12345 wrote:

Levasaurus wrote:
-_-'
The box is just upside down to prop up the juke box. So if a sticker in real life is on a box and you turn it upside down, are you going to constantly adjust the sticker so it's right side up? It's just a bunch of pixels. Get over it.

Wrong, not just a bunch of pixals. There are thousands of troops facing the ultimate sacriface everyday.  To say this and make fun if something like this is unacceptable.

I wasn't making fun. Don't bring politics into this. I'm personally a vet for my own country and if our flag gets reversed or upside down, I don't go whining about it. I highly doubt these troops care about a bunch of pixels being "the wrong way." There are worse things in this life to worry about. There are bigger issues on home.

First of all no one brought politics into it.  True, there are bigger issues on Home (preverted actions, unacceptable language, treatment of females,  and other issues).  There are certainly more important things in life to worry about.  However,  these "pixals" do mean alot to many people, especially those who have loved ones in "harms way" and face the unknown.  Like it or not, these "pixals" represent alot to many people and should not be represented like this. 

As other vets have said, it's technically not even upside down or the correct flag. So your panties..unbunch them.

Lev - Officer of LoS

Message 26 of 59 (73 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26614 posts

Contact Mass Media

Sep 18, 2010

If anyone is seriously concerned about this, why not make contact with the source? Click on Welcome to Mass Media and let Mass Media know how you feel.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 27 of 59 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1448 posts

Sep 18, 2010

The only opinions I'd respect on this issue would be a veteran's and, so far, they seem to be the only ones that don't care.  

Whether it's by mistake or design, it's not world-bending.  To the original pioneers of the States, the flag was a symbol of fear and encroaching oppression they fought so hard to escape.  It matters not if you revere or spit upon the flag; you will have people who call themselves patriots in your corner.

But... it probably was just a mistake. 

Message 28 of 59 (73 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Re: TO ALL PROUD AMERICANS!

Sep 18, 2010
ty maxx glad too see someone else actually cares about our flag and reversing it like they did with the stars in the left bottom corner is complete disrespect
Message 29 of 59 (73 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Sep 18, 2010

HOPPER_34 wrote:

...OMG look at the american Flag...

American....capital A! lol

America spelled with an uncapitalized A? Why does "flag" get a capitalized F?! This is blasphemy!

ALSO: "as the post clearly says... PROUD americans.... veterans etc.... not kids etc... who have no knowledge of how disrespectful it is fake universe or not" 

Kids can't be proud of their nationality now? You have to be a legal adult, or have fought in a war? Wow. What's next, teens can't have political views until they register to vote?

Message 30 of 59 (73 Views)
0 Likes