Oct 07 2012
By: esco887 PlayStation MVP 567 posts

THANKFUL 2 DIGITAL LEISURE FOR APPRECIATING THE PLAYERS

2 replies 219 views Edited Oct 7, 2012

Recently  I was invited to catch a sneakpeak of the penthouse.  let me tell u, if u appreciate a great personal  space  u wont believe wats in store 4us.  the detail n time into this place is amazing.  Seeing  jos video is wonderful,  but seeing this virtual space is amazing.  the issue I have is, when u see this place  ul appreciate the time that was put into this reward,  I no I do. And as far as I no superlatives was  the only person known to  playstation home rewarded this space  n a gud way to ruin a gud thing is for hackers to exploit a space   especially before it even is brought to the public.  im a die hard reward hunter n do appreciate the time put into them. im sure there would be sum angry people if devs stopped making them  becuz  ppl exploit them. n yes we do appreciate the rewards u put out there for us digital leisure,  TY

Message 1 of 3 (219 Views)
Wastelander
621 posts

Re: THANKFUL 2 DIGITAL LEISURE FOR APPRECIATING THE PLAYERS

Oct 7, 2012

Esco:

Let me echo your kudos for Digital Leisure! Since their arrival in January they've never failed to provide rewards and promos which are funny, creative, and in the case of the Penthouse, an obvious display of THEIR gratitude and loyalty to their customers. Though I could have done WITHOUT that "room flooding" promo :-)

As far as those who stole the Penthouse, instead of earning it like you: DL's aware. As was evidenced when some idiot tried to barter the voucher code for his/her leaderboard jacket -- DL wants people like you to know they'll protect the value of the rewards YOU EARNED. Not hacked.

Message 2 of 3 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
587 posts

Re: THANKFUL 2 DIGITAL LEISURE FOR APPRECIATING THE PLAYERS

Oct 7, 2012
More wasted money.

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 3 of 3 (80 Views)
0 Likes