Feb 02 2012
By: CMCSAVAGE Keyblade Wielder 6264 posts

Sunset Yacht

12 replies 295 views Edited Feb 2, 2012

Where do you get the whale and dolphin? The Loot Store?

Sharks are cool but I want to see more.......LOL

Message 1 of 13 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Re: Sunset Yacht

Feb 2, 2012

The whale you will find in the LOOT Store, under "ornaments."

The dolphin I believe is an award you receive from a game ("Cabin Boy" I think).

Message 2 of 13 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6264 posts

Feb 2, 2012

Where is this Cabin Boy you speak of.............

Message 3 of 13 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Feb 2, 2012

Hehe.. What you did there, I saw.

But to stay with the topic, the Cabin boy game is a game cabinet in LOOT's store as well.

Message 4 of 13 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1565 posts

Feb 3, 2012

Actually, you must but the cabin boy bundle in order to unlock the dolphin ornament. The bundle consists of both cabin boy style arcarde games, 2 male hoodies, and 2 female hoodies. I forget at the moment the price, but it's the only way to obtain the dolphin. But at least now the pelicans are unlocked automatically just by owning the space instead of having to invite 11 of your friends. if that's any consolation. :smileyhappy:

Message 5 of 13 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
591 posts

Feb 3, 2012

Grand_Viceroy wrote:

Actually, you must but the cabin boy bundle in order to unlock the dolphin ornament. The bundle consists of both cabin boy style arcarde games, 2 male hoodies, and 2 female hoodies. I forget at the moment the price, but it's the only way to obtain the dolphin. But at least now the pelicans are unlocked automatically just by owning the space instead of having to invite 11 of your friends. if that's any consolation. :smileyhappy:

Actually, thats wrong, i only have the classic Cabin Boy cabinet and i unlocked the dolphins..

Message 6 of 13 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6264 posts

Feb 3, 2012

In the description of the cabin boy game it says you "can" win items for your avatar, I assume these are the clothes that

Grand_Viceroy spoke of.

$4.00 (for the whale and game) just to add sealife is ridiculous, it turns a $5.00 space into $9.00 space, No Thanks! I don't see myself whale watching anytime soon.....LOL.

Now if you could feed pets to the sharks, that's worth $20.00

Thanks for the info guys.

Message 7 of 13 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
591 posts

Feb 3, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

In the description of the cabin boy game it says you "can" win items for your avatar, I assume these are the clothes that

Grand_Viceroy spoke of.

$4.00 (for the whale and game) just to add sealife is ridiculous, it turns a $5.00 space into $9.00 space, No Thanks! I don't see myself whale watching anytime soon.....LOL.

Now if you could feed pets to the sharks, that's worth $20.00

Thanks for the info guys.

No, hes talking about the bundle for sale in the store... from the game itself, you win A shirt, and a golden fish wall hanging.. the game is fun, though!

Message 8 of 13 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Feb 3, 2012

Not correct. Any version of Cabin Boy will do, but you'll get some cool extras if you buy the bundle.

All you need to do is put either version of the cabinet in the Sunset Yacht space, and your dolphins should appear. I don't believe that you need to actually play it or reach any level in the game, but I had most of the Cabin Boy challenges complete by the time the Yacht came out, so I'm not the best reference on that.

Also, if you like LCD handheld games or the old Nintendo Game and Watch games, you'll love Cabin Boy.

Grand_Viceroy wrote:

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 9 of 13 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2123 posts

Feb 3, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Where do you get the whale and dolphin? The Loot Store?

i got the dolphin 4 free when i went 2 my yacht 1 day. without owning the cabin boy.

AM GOOD BUT NOT THE BEST
http://about.me/Rage_kmj

PSN Gamercards
Message 10 of 13 (295 Views)
0 Likes