Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
May 06 2013
By: ITCOB1 Welcoming Committee 2725 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

Sunset Lounge Rewards Question

12 replies 968 views Edited May 6, 2013
Has anyone received more than 5 wall hanging chip rewards?

After days of play including winning over $10, 000 in a single continuous gameplay, I have only won in this order : grey, orange , pink, green and black chips.

I would expect blue and red chip rewards also.
Posted Image

 
Message 1 of 13 (968 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/27/2011
Offline
1688 posts
 

Re: Sunset Lounge Rewards Question

May 6, 2013

ITCOB1 wrote:
Has anyone received more than 5 wall hanging chip rewards?

After days of play including winning over $10, 000 in a single continuous gameplay, I have only won in this order : grey, orange , pink, green and black chips.

I would expect blue and red chip rewards also.

Pink?!? I just received the black chip yesterday ... so I only have grey, orange, green and black - how did you get the pink chip? Is this from playing on the High Stakes table, because I don't play on those. Hmmmm....



Message 2 of 13 (941 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/18/2011
Offline
2725 posts
 

Re: Sunset Lounge Rewards Question

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

Yes, the pink chip came from the High stakes table as my 3rd reward. I received the green from the low stakes table as my 4th reward. On an alt account, I received the green chip 3rd playing on Low stakes.

Posted Image

 
Message 3 of 13 (919 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/27/2011
Offline
1688 posts
 

Re: Sunset Lounge Rewards Question

May 6, 2013

ITCOB1 wrote:

Yes, the pink chip came from the High stakes table as my 3rd reward. I received the green from the low stakes table as my 4th reward. On an alt account, I received the green chip 3rd playing on Low stakes.


OK - Since I never go to the High Stakes table ... what are the wagers for a pink, a blue and a red chip? And how much did you have in your winnings to get the pink one?



Message 4 of 13 (908 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/18/2011
Offline
2725 posts
 

Re: Sunset Lounge Rewards Question

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

The blue chip is $500, and the red is $1000. The pink is $25 and  on both tables to bet. Winning trigger??? It was after several thousand more was won after the orange chip, at least $5, 000 more. But we do not know that $ winnings amounts are the tigger.

 

For example, the max bet is $10, 000. IS ?? there a reward for say winning with blackjack on the max bet??? Unless Lockwood tells us, we  may not know the reward reqiirements.

Posted Image

 
Message 5 of 13 (893 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/27/2011
Offline
1688 posts
 

Re: Sunset Lounge Rewards Question

May 6, 2013

ITCOB1 wrote:

The blue chip is $500, and the red is $1000. The pink is $25 and  on both tables to bet. Winning trigger??? It was after several thousand more was won after the orange chip, at least $5, 000 more. But we do not know that $ winnings amounts are the tigger.

 

For example, the max bet is $10, 000. IS ?? there a reward for say winning with blackjack on the max bet??? Unless Lockwood tells us, we  may not know the reward reqiirements.


Oohhh ... I forgot that the pink was the  $25 bet. Derp ... that tells you how often I use that one. :smileylol:

 

And yeah, I should try my hand on the High stakes table sometime ... good thing we get these free daily $1K allotments, huh? :smileywink:



Message 6 of 13 (860 Views)
Lockwood Developer
Registered: 12/04/2012
Offline
50 posts
 

Re: Sunset Lounge Rewards Question

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2013

Hi all,

 

This will hopefully shed some light on the matter:

 

Grey Chip Wall Hanging - win 1 game

Orange Chip Wall Hanging - win 10 games

Pink Chip Wall Hanging - win 50 games

Green Chip Wall Hanging - obtain 5,000 chips

Black Chip Wall Hanging - obtain 10,000 chips

Blue Chip Wall Hanging - obtain 25,000 chips

Red Chip Wall Hanging - obtain 50,000 chips

 

Kind regards,

Tim

Message 7 of 13 (752 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4019 posts
 

Re: Sunset Lounge Rewards Question

May 15, 2013

LKWD_Tim wrote:

Hi all,

 

This will hopefully shed some light on the matter:

 

Grey Chip Wall Hanging - win 1 game

Orange Chip Wall Hanging - win 10 games

Pink Chip Wall Hanging - win 50 games

Green Chip Wall Hanging - obtain 5,000 chips

Black Chip Wall Hanging - obtain 10,000 chips

Blue Chip Wall Hanging - obtain 25,000 chips

Red Chip Wall Hanging - obtain 50,000 chips

 

Kind regards,

Tim


Thanks for the info! Just one question: does "obtain" refer to "total winnings of X" or "current holdings of X"?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 13 (684 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Offline
4245 posts
 

Re: Sunset Lounge Rewards Question

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

LKWD_Tim wrote:

Hi all,

 

This will hopefully shed some light on the matter:

 

Grey Chip Wall Hanging - win 1 game

Orange Chip Wall Hanging - win 10 games

Pink Chip Wall Hanging - win 50 games

Green Chip Wall Hanging - obtain 5,000 chips

Black Chip Wall Hanging - obtain 10,000 chips

Blue Chip Wall Hanging - obtain 25,000 chips

Red Chip Wall Hanging - obtain 50,000 chips

 

Kind regards,

Tim


Thanks for the info! Just one question: does "obtain" refer to "total winnings of X" or "current holdings of X"?


It mean current holdings.  I have the Green, Black, and Blue chips all from just visiting the space.  I have only played the game a couple times due to the issues with the game crashing and getting the POV stuck on the table after quiting a game.  

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 9 of 13 (671 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4019 posts
 

Re: Sunset Lounge Rewards Question

May 15, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

LKWD_Tim wrote:

Hi all,

 

This will hopefully shed some light on the matter:

 

Grey Chip Wall Hanging - win 1 game

Orange Chip Wall Hanging - win 10 games

Pink Chip Wall Hanging - win 50 games

Green Chip Wall Hanging - obtain 5,000 chips

Black Chip Wall Hanging - obtain 10,000 chips

Blue Chip Wall Hanging - obtain 25,000 chips

Red Chip Wall Hanging - obtain 50,000 chips

 

Kind regards,

Tim


Thanks for the info! Just one question: does "obtain" refer to "total winnings of X" or "current holdings of X"?


It mean current holdings.  I have the Green, Black, and Blue chips all from just visiting the space.  I have only played the game a couple times due to the issues with the game crashing and getting the POV stuck on the table after quiting a game.  


Ah! In that case it will make it quite difficult to win the last 2 chips under my current playing style. I'll have to make the necessary adjustments. Thanks for clearing that up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 13 (666 Views)
Reply
0 Likes