Jul 21 2013
By: Shadow-Runner Survivor 2039 posts
Accepted Solution

Summer With Sunflowers Blooming

[ Edited ]
4 replies 231 views Edited Jul 21, 2013

Im surprised noone has covered this yet. It's another Japanese themed space featuring a little hut with paper walls. Unfurnished. No mini games. No rewards. 9 wall hanging slots. 

A little pond outside and a little bridge over the pond, overlooking a huge sunflower garden. You can hear the summer bugs chirping loudly...which would get on my nerves after 5 minutes. LOL. 

This space isnt out yet. It's my understanding, the guides are supposed to be giving tours of this space. So how come we havent heard anything about it? Hmmm...

Just judging by the video here...it's not worth it. Save your money.  ^_-

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 1 of 5 (231 Views)
MVP Support
7570 posts

Re: Summer With Sunflowers Blooming

Jul 21, 2013

Actually there was a thread about the personal space is a house released in the japanese home there hasn't been any announcement if they are going to sell it on other regions

KANE-FIRE

Message 2 of 5 (209 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Jul 21, 2013
How does that explain 2 of my friends on NA servers, who are there? They're not on Japan Home...

*confused* o_O
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 3 of 5 (199 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7570 posts

Jul 21, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:
How does that explain 2 of my friends on NA servers, who are there? They're not on Japan Home...

*confused* o_O

I don't know they are probably in the house of someone with a japanese account if that not the case then probably using methods not allowed by Sony

KANE-FIRE

Message 4 of 5 (189 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Jul 21, 2013
Weird. Well, ok. Thanks Kane.
Message 5 of 5 (178 Views)
0 Likes