Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
12 posts

Re: Suggestions for Home...

Mar 1, 2009
how about a second race to choose from instead of Human such as Aliens to add add twist to HOME, HOME being realalistic is great but limited, a little fiction can open an hole new horizion, don't know if anyone will agree but it's jus an idea.
Please use plain text.
Message 4451 of 6,140 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Mar 1, 2009
How about Add On Expantions for the HOME house, like an "Yahte Add On" for Harbor Studio's, so u can go from Harbor Studio's to ur "Yahte" out in the harbor for a smashing Boat Party, or a "Summer Time Add On" for Summer House which will come with two "Jetskies" to ride out in the lake and a "Mini Fishing Game" for the sportsman in us all, I don't know if anyone will agree but it's jus an idea. 
Please use plain text.
Message 4452 of 6,140 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Mar 1, 2009
How about if Trophies earned in games,eared you "PSN Credits" to be spent in PS HOME stores or in the PS Store, I don't know if anyone will agree but it's jus an idea.
Please use plain text.
Message 4453 of 6,140 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Mar 1, 2009
Ehh!! walking is cool and everything,but can I get a "HoverBoard" please!!, it would be so nice.
Please use plain text.
Message 4454 of 6,140 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2702 posts

Mar 1, 2009
Red Bull Flug Taug.
Please use plain text.
Message 4455 of 6,140 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 1, 2009

well i would like to see more improvements in home. though its a beta, we could happily enjoy music support in home and the playstion eye also.. say you want to share a quick moment live wit your friends or/an family, you could chat witthem for a few while you are still on home in your personal space. yay!! think about it and tell me  wat u folks think... and yea.. could we have the chance to customize the quick text? because sumtimes thats not what we really want to say..

n yes 1 last thing, well for this  post. umm it would be great if we had daytime and night time in home.. sync our real time into home.

Message Edited by moreece3 on 03-01-2009 07:16 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 4456 of 6,140 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Mar 1, 2009
how you launch new games with friends like killzone 2 or resistance 2 in home like that
Please use plain text.
Message 4457 of 6,140 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 1, 2009
i don't know if anyone suggested this yet, but it would be really cool if there were more types of race tracks.  i really like the red bull air race, it runs well and very smooth and i never have any problems with it.  but there should be different types of races, like formula one, or go carts, or even rally cross.  MX and ATV races would be awesome too.  and will there ever be full movies in the theater?  i wouldn't mind paying about $5 to watch a full movie, and there should be a way to download whatever video is playing in the theater besides by waiting patiently in the theater.  if i could download the movie like a background download while i'm doing something else it would make the theater alot better i think
Please use plain text.
Message 4458 of 6,140 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Mar 1, 2009

After  lots of time spent in Home best thing Sony can Do is...

Just Make Home a MMO.    

Just seems thats whats Most want it to be a  "Second life"  clone, just give all the option to Install all spaces and just make More MMO~ish.

Please use plain text.
Message 4459 of 6,140 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 1, 2009

OK heres the list

1. TV (make it stream movie to other people, so friends can watch the movie with you.) (if someone walks in half way into the movie they will start the stream from where everyone else is.)

2. Picture frames ( these could be digital frames so you can upload multipul photos onto the 1 frame or have multipul frames and only upload certain pictures on to each frame.)

3. Make home pads with multipul rooms to as to look like a real house. you could also build a home maker program and allow people to make their own home via some sort of sims esk type of engine, charge people via Sq footage and per story.

4. Incorperate best buy into the home store and let them take care of the TVs, Computers, Gaming furnature, Stoves, Microwaves, Ovens, Robovacume, Laptops, Servers, Maybe buy CDs, DVDs, Games, and software like sun office or something. 

5. Make the enviroment more life like, like if you walk through mud and walk into your home you stain the carpet, maybe giving robo vacume a purpose? make house plants wither over time if they are not watered. (based on the amount of time passing while logged i, not real time.)

6. If someone buys a server (monthly fee for hosting server space.) for their home maybe use that as some sort of way to host files to friends like maybe saved game files or allow them to watch your home made movies (ex. Wedding movie, vacation, monster truck show, and picutres as well.) 

7. If anyone puts lude or adult material in their home, have a posted "cyoa" clause posted and make them accept it before they can visit some one elses home.

8. Trophys area in your home, decorate it with goodies like maybe some older PS1 trophys and ps2 game trophys. for instance, in FF7 if you get the Knights of the Round materia maybe give people a trophy of that materia or just some in general materia.

9. Make a T shirt shop for gamers, a shop for movie fans, and a shop for music fans and put differnt shirts in the shops like (scorpians, def lepord, white snake, AC-DC, Lenny Kravits, Garth Brooks, Yngvie Malmstien, Bucket Head, White stripes, Smaking Pumpkins, ECT.)

10. Make a Barbers Shop so people can go in and change their hair style and color.

11. Maybe put some other nice features in like a Talk, Personal Chat, Shout features for people with mics

12. Allow people to have multipul TVs so someone can invite a friend over and while the owner of the house watches a movie maybe their friend pops in a game and they are still able to chat it up.

13. WELL thats all i can think of for now... maybe some more later...

Please use plain text.
Message 4460 of 6,140 (0 Views)
0 Likes