Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 29 2013
By: RacingChamp30 Lombax Warrior 222 posts

Stuck on 2-9 full fill order charcoal champ

10 replies 174 views Edited Jun 29, 2013

The full fill order has a picture of a well done hot dog with it under the ketchup/mustard icon. I have done them well done in the game, no mustard/ketchup, still failed. Did it with mustard/ketchup topping, still failed. Their are stars above the fulfill order picture that count down from 5 to 0 stars. What do i do to fulfill the hot dog order?

Message 1 of 11 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

Re: Stuck on 2-9 full fill order charcoal champ

Jun 29, 2013

I'm not sure what your particular problem is, but there are a couple of threads that you might find helpful.

Charcoal Champ complete guide/tips

and 

Charcoal Champ discussion

Hope one of those helps! :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 11 (162 Views)
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Jun 29, 2013

RacingChamp30 wrote:

The full fill order has a picture of a well done hot dog with it under the ketchup/mustard icon. I have done them well done in the game, no mustard/ketchup, still failed. Did it with mustard/ketchup topping, still failed. Their are stars above the fulfill order picture that count down from 5 to 0 stars. What do i do to fulfill the hot dog order?

Did it actually apply the ketchup/mustard after you put it on the plate before pressed X?

Here's how finishing toppings work.

Step 1: Place cooked with onto plate.

Step 2: Make sure the Ketchup/mustard icon is highlighted.

Step 3: Press triangle,not X to apply the topping. Or the order gets sent without toppings.

Don't feel bad. It happened to me until I realized that Seasonings worked the same way as toppings.

Message 3 of 11 (155 Views)
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Jun 29, 2013

When on the plate, it X then Triangle to use the Ketchup and Mustard.  Then hit X again to serve.  

I tried to sing "Like A Best Friend." - http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xQbPKA7aM5
Message 4 of 11 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Jun 29, 2013

I am doing that and still says failed afterwards. It's level 2-9 to fulfill a hot dog order. Shows a hand with the hot dog above the ket/mustard icon. i am putting the ket/mustard but still says failed. Can't figure it out.

Message 5 of 11 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Do i have to let the stars countdown then submit the orders or all 5 stars have to appear?

Message 6 of 11 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Jun 29, 2013
The stars don't matter much unless your looking for a good score. Are you sure that ketchup & mustard is all that your putting cause if you put other seasoning you will fail. What exactly does 2-9 ask for though? Im not home so I cant really see.
Message 7 of 11 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Jun 29, 2013

2-9 shows a well done hotdog above the ketchup/mustard icon on the top of the screen with 5 stars over it. I put the ketchup/mustard on and still says failed. I have tried just sending the hot dogs with nothing on it and still says failed. 

Message 8 of 11 (87 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1993 posts

Jun 29, 2013

RacingChamp30 wrote:

2-9 shows a well done hotdog above the ketchup/mustard icon on the top of the screen with 5 stars over it. I put the ketchup/mustard on and still says failed. I have tried just sending the hot dogs with nothing on it and still says failed. 

The reason it's not working correctly is because you're missing a step for the order.

If I'm correct you are suppose to implement "pepper" (which is what you're missing), then have the hotdog "well done", afterwards add "ketchup and mustard" and serve.

You should then have completed the order to the customers satisfaction and pass the level.
(Also once you fulfil the order, the sign above will go away but you still have to play until the timer runs out)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 11 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Thank you, got it passed.

Message 10 of 11 (67 Views)
0 Likes