Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 28 2012
By: wolfe789 First Son 7 posts

Street Moves Question

3 replies 94 views Edited Nov 28, 2012

Have question about Street Moves 2 (dance moves). Where do you find it once you purchase it? And how does it work? Can't seem to find it in my personal items. Thanks! :womanhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3698 posts

Re: Street Moves Question

Nov 29, 2012

wolfe789 wrote:

Have question about Street Moves 2 (dance moves). Where do you find it once you purchase it? And how does it work? Can't seem to find it in my personal items. Thanks! :womanhappy:

Hey,

Once your purchase the Street Moves 2 pack (and any Locomotion item), they will appear in your Inventory. Press START > Personal > My Inventory > Then click (X) on the item to activate it. Once activated, you will have the new Emotes added to your emote list. Press R1 and scroll down to "Street Movies - Dance" to access them.

Note: If you're in a public space, it may take a few moments to load the animations.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (90 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5003 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Most of the time the Loco item's don't want to laod in public space's u have to wait forever or try to turn them on many times... They need to improve this. I don't like waiting hours later for them to start working...

Just saying loco item's load very very slowly!

Not good...

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (69 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4177 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Loco items won't load until all of the avatars in the space you have just entered have loaded. It's best to try them in a private space first.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (57 Views)
0 Likes