Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Re: *Spoilers* Acorn Meadows Park: Challenges & Rewards List.

May 20, 2013

Mel_1623 wrote:

I have a question about the space: what are these photo tasks? The pop-up shows "new photo task added to messages" and when I check the message board, there is nothing there. 

I don't know why it says that, they start exactly the same as races do. You run through some check points and at the end it will tell you to take a picture of something, just face toward that thing and the photo snaps automatically. Do NOT make the mistake I did and try to open the personal camera, it will make you fail the task. Unfortunately if it asks for a pic of the train or a boat or especially an occupied boat the task might not complete properly if you are in a zone where those are broken.

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 150 (787 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
221 posts

May 20, 2013

An easy way to level up with the free XP that you get is to keep the PS3 running over night and keep the avatar in the park. I wrap the cord around the right stick, so it will not time out.

After doing this over the last few days, I've gained about 8 levels in the first night, 5 level the next night, then 3 after that... last night I've only gained 1 level. I'm at level 26 now and I know the interval will get longer and longer for each level over time.

Even if we would get 50 acorns for each level (which we don't), then we would need to level up to level 200 to get 10,000 acorns for the "big" reward (the tree). Very disappointing. I've gotten much bigger, nicer and even animated trees for free just for entering other spaces.

What's the max. level anyway? Does anybody know?

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 150 (756 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

May 20, 2013
The levels are capped at 16 currently until the park gets updated in the future, VEEMEE also clarified that there is no reward apartment as thought by the pictures that were on the signboards around the park. Keep collecting points and when the update goes live your level will be adjusted accordingly. 😊
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 150 (746 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
974 posts

May 20, 2013

stevev363 wrote:
The levels are capped at 16 currently until the park gets updated in the future, VEEMEE also clarified that there is no reward apartment as thought by the pictures that were on the signboards around the park. Keep collecting points and when the update goes live your level will be adjusted accordingly. 😊

The level cap was taken off last week after they installed the patch,.. where did you here VeeMee mention the possible apt reward? I have all of their sites bookmarked & haven't seen them mention anything about the apt posters.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 150 (736 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
985 posts

May 20, 2013

TC915 wrote:

stevev363 wrote:

The level cap was taken off last week after they installed the patch,.. where did you here VeeMee mention the possible apt reward? I have all of their sites bookmarked & haven't seen them mention anything about the apt posters.  

Oh, just conjecture, and wishful thinking on the part of some members.

There are posters by the Food and Drink Vendors, that have a pic of some sort of "apartment".

Otherwise, spending so many hours and acorns to get that liitle Spruce is kinda nutz.

Me thinks in going after that reward, you would be barking up the wrong tree.

:smileyhappy:

photo the_Lil.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 150 (728 Views)
Uncharted Territory
974 posts

May 20, 2013

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

TC915 wrote:

stevev363 wrote:

There are posters by the Food and Drink Vendors, that have a pic of some sort of "apartment".

Otherwise, spending so many hours and acorns to get that liitle Spruce is kinda nutz.

No I knew about the posters in the Park of the inside of an apt, just wondering where they heard VeeMee had responded to the rumor of it being a reward? I have personally msg'd VeeMee about that & got no response on it, lol they would nswer 1 question in my msg but always leave a reply to the apt question off. Just curious as to where they heard VeeMee mention it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 150 (725 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1618 posts

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

TC915 wrote:

stevev363 wrote:

LOL Lil - wrong tree ... ROFLMAO ...

But yes, the apartment as a reward is conjecture because, I admit, those poster easels on the first week really got me excited that when VEEMEE changed them out during the leveling fix, I really wondered what I saw. That was e-Bil Alan and VEEMEE ... what is this space!? :smileyindifferent: *quizical*

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 150 (717 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
253 posts

May 20, 2013

MistressLiliana wrote:

Mel_1623 wrote:

I have a question about the space: what are these photo tasks? The pop-up shows "new photo task added to messages" and when I check the message board, there is nothing there. 

I don't know why it says that, they start exactly the same as races do. You run through some check points and at the end it will tell you to take a picture of something, just face toward that thing and the photo snaps automatically. Do NOT make the mistake I did and try to open the personal camera, it will make you fail the task. Unfortunately if it asks for a pic of the train or a boat or especially an occupied boat the task might not complete properly if you are in a zone where those are broken.

Ah I see. I guess I haven't started/found those races then. Thank you for answering my question :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 150 (700 Views)
0 Likes
Home Brainiac
3418 posts

May 20, 2013

Kinney1 wrote:

Zeelot wrote:

Wow 10,000 acorns rewards you a Tree!:smileysurprised: Well i am glad i didnt spend the $84 just to experience that. Overall i still like the space. i just need one more companion and all but one bike. lvl 27 is on the horizon :smileylol:

I gotta say tho, it's a really nice tree :smileyvery-happy:

With $ 84 you can buy a real tree, fertilizer and have money to spare.

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 150 (690 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

May 20, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 150 (691 Views)
0 Likes