Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: Spamming the leader board on CLUSTERPUCK

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2012

vi3t-13oss wrote:
Lay off a bit? So everyone can get the shoes? The whole point of this game is to make people work hard for it. So ur saying that I should let everyone get the shoes. Mite as well not put the shoes there in the 1st place.

People asked you nicely, maybe give the game a break so everyone else who have tried hard to get on the leaderboard. Can get on the leaderboard.

Until the game resets, and your scores are off. They can't get on there.

Plus, it's not working hard if people glitch it.

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 116 (212 Views)
Survivor
2175 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2012

They need to change the way their servers post scores to the leaderboard by changing it, programming wise. As I've have stated in a previous post in this same thread; They need to make it where a user can only appear once on the leaderboard. Therefore, if vi3t-13oss gets a new high score, or doesn't get a new high score to beat a score he already has on there; His name won't appear twice, three times, or four. Their servers would see that he is already on the leaderboard, so it won't post a new high score if it doesn't beat an existing high score of his, that's already on there; It would then adjust positioning accordingly. That way, it won't clog it up as much for those trying to get on there. Granted, there might still be some who would try to get their name plastered on there again. If that happened, then you know they're just trying to keep the "recognition" to themselves only.

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 116 (187 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Sep 2, 2012

TitusF wrote:

They need to change the way they script the leaderboard (programming wise). As I've have stated in a previous post in this same thread; They need to make it where a user can only appear once on the leaderboard. Therefore, if vi3t-13oss gets a new high score, or doesn't get a new high score to beat a score he already has on there; His name won't appear twice, three times, or four. Their servers would see that he is already on the leaderboard, so it won't post a new high score if it doesn't beat an existing high score of his, that's already on there; It would then adjust positioning accordingly. That way, it won't clog it up as much for those trying to get on there. Granted, there might still be some who would try to get their name plastered on there again. If that happened, then you know they're just trying to keep the "recognition" to themselves only.

Yes but they are doing it on purpose, did it right after re set, they know exactly what the user is doing.  First one was too obivious and doesn't get what we are saying. 

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 116 (167 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Sep 2, 2012
I bought the game so I can play whenever. What's another good game other than clusterpuck? Nothing. And yes I agree they should fix the leaderboards. Not my fault I play more once.
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 116 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Sep 2, 2012

vi3t-13oss wrote:
I bought the game so I can play whenever. What's another good game other than clusterpuck? Nothing. And yes I agree they should fix the leaderboards. Not my fault I play more once.

you are missing the point,  both parties are in the wrong for allowing this to happen!

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 116 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2175 posts

Sep 2, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

TitusF wrote:

They need to change the way they script the leaderboard (programming wise). As I've have stated in a previous post in this same thread; They need to make it where a user can only appear once on the leaderboard. Therefore, if vi3t-13oss gets a new high score, or doesn't get a new high score to beat a score he already has on there; His name won't appear twice, three times, or four. Their servers would see that he is already on the leaderboard, so it won't post a new high score if it doesn't beat an existing high score of his, that's already on there; It would then adjust positioning accordingly. That way, it won't clog it up as much for those trying to get on there. Granted, there might still be some who would try to get their name plastered on there again. If that happened, then you know they're just trying to keep the "recognition" to themselves only.

Yes but they are doing it on purpose, did it right after re set, they know exactly what the user is doing.  First one was too obivious and doesn't get what we are saying. 

If they implement my suggestion, the only way they could hog up the leaderboard, is by using multiple accounts. They'd have to use 10 accounts to block all spots. Personally, the effort for wanting to constantly switch accounts, should be enough for those, to give up. But that's my personal opinion.

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 116 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Mistake on both parties!! Welcome to HOME!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 116 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5846 posts

Sep 2, 2012
Wow! So you can play and quit and play again and be on the leader board more thaonce w/o using different accounts? That sucks! It needs to be fixed! I guess we find out Tuesday if the Devs notice this and hopefully they will tell us if they have a fix planned.
visit our webpage @ http://enchelada.pshomegazette.com/

friend me on fb @ http://facebook.com/TheWholeEnchelada

follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/WholeEnchelada

whatch the show on youtube @ http://www.youtube.com/user/cheladapsn?feature=mhee

Dont eat the hot dogs, dont eat the subs EAT THE WHOLE EN-CHELADA!

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 116 (131 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2012

they should stop resetting the leaderboard see wat happens less complaints and confusion. clusterpuck is the best game on home & vendetta,if there was more arcade syle games his wouldn't be an issues mad rash or w.e rayblade was playing suck. wanna be eletric mega man kid sucks, saucer pop that was prety good but no longer around, 

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 116 (122 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6385 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

vi3t-13oss wrote:

you are missing the point,  both parties are in the wrong for allowing this to happen!

Id nvr played the game to be honest. but   I can  reconize  the  formula thats being debated on, its a old school arcade formula.. Where   a player can fill up the leader board and none else  can rank.. Use to happen all the time in the arcades during the arcade  era in certain games.. Only solution to that is make friends with the guy and  beat him at his own  craft. Really put a hurting on him in the scroe department  and  sty diligent.Its not going to be easy if he/she is filling up the boards but after some time they will  quit.

Finding a  way to run up the score is a exploit but every game has them its just part of games.  Im not saying its right, but  every game has it,  even pac man..

I think another  solution is  certain amount of  score to prize , not just the highest score. Thats a balance. It  would be worng to tell the  guy to stop playing becuase he.she dam  good and none can touch him..  Hey its going to happen in games , theres going to be a guy/gal who just  isget the high scores every day in  a certain game..

I remember this guy use fill up the terminator 2 arcade score in the millions. i think  35 million sometimes 50 million at the arcade// it boiled my blood becuase i could not even get ranked and it was  just burning money .  One day i used that anger to put  a score of  80 million pts nvr lost a  man..   and he came back and  tried , and tried.  He couldnt get the score , He shook my hand  when he saw me dropping 80 miillion and  etc ..I filled up the leader board with my name.  He couldnt rank.. It felt kinda of good.. but  another guy took  it down after some time..  I didnt really care though

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 116 (91 Views)