Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Nov 13 2013
By: Smoggie08021979 Splicer 52 posts
Offline

Spammers on Playstation Home & Private Servers

7 replies 368 views Edited Nov 13, 2013
A couple of things that bug me on Playstation Home the majority of spaces i go to Spamming the preset words hello where are you from? i have no headset i don't use the report system on Playstation Home i just put them on Ignore what is the best way to deal with these attention seekers & private servers on Playstation Home sometimes i get beamed to the selected place & nobody's there Home Square empty Sing Star rooms the same in the end i just quit Playstation Home & go back on
Message 1 of 8 (368 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2010
Offline
4468 posts
 

Re: Spammers on Playstation Home & Private Servers

Nov 13, 2013

 

Issues since day 1.

YB

Message 2 of 8 (341 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/30/2012
Online
1720 posts
 

Re: Spammers on Playstation Home & Private Servers

Nov 13, 2013

Smoggie08021979 wrote:
A couple of things that bug me on Playstation Home the majority of spaces i go to Spamming the preset words hello where are you from? i have no headset i don't use the report system on Playstation Home i just put them on Ignore what is the best way to deal with these attention seekers & private servers on Playstation Home sometimes i get beamed to the selected place & nobody's there Home Square empty Sing Star rooms the same in the end i just quit Playstation Home & go back on

You answered that question yourself lol.


Message 3 of 8 (304 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
5548 posts
 

Re: Spammers on Playstation Home & Private Servers

Nov 13, 2013

An instance only holds so many people. When it's full you'll end up on an overflow server. The only thing you can do is keep trying.


Smoggie08021979 wrote:
 private servers on Playstation Home sometimes i get beamed to the selected place & nobody's there Home Square empty Sing Star rooms the same in the end i just quit Playstation Home & go back on







Message 4 of 8 (289 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/29/2011
Offline
1386 posts
 

Re: Spammers on Playstation Home & Private Servers

Nov 13, 2013

TDBWID wrote:

Smoggie08021979 wrote:
A couple of things that bug me on Playstation Home the majority of spaces i go to Spamming the preset words hello where are you from? i have no headset i don't use the report system on Playstation Home i just put them on Ignore what is the best way to deal with these attention seekers & private servers on Playstation Home sometimes i get beamed to the selected place & nobody's there Home Square empty Sing Star rooms the same in the end i just quit Playstation Home & go back on

You answered that question yourself lol.


People on here just love to complain. It's sad.



















































"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Message 5 of 8 (268 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 10/25/2013
Offline
52 posts
 

Re: Spammers on Playstation Home & Private Servers

Nov 14, 2013

LightningEmotion i'm not complaining just asking the Playstation Community for some friendly advice against Spammers on Playstation Home it's a never ending battle with Spammers putting them on Ignore you find a location to chill out in & next thing it's Hello 100 times where are you from? & so on years ago Spamming was on the report system but it was removed no wonder Spamming has got worse

Message 6 of 8 (169 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29217 posts
 

Re: Spammers on Playstation Home & Private Servers

Nov 14, 2013

Smoggie08021979 wrote:

LightningEmotion i'm not complaining just asking the Playstation Community for some friendly advice against Spammers on Playstation Home it's a never ending battle with Spammers putting them on Ignore you find a location to chill out in & next thing it's Hello 100 times where are you from? & so on years ago Spamming was on the report system but it was removed no wonder Spamming has got worse


The forum is for feedback. Don't be afraid to express yourself. It's not complaining as some would love to have you believe. 

Message 7 of 8 (159 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/06/2012
Online
6285 posts
 

Re: Spammers on Playstation Home & Private Servers

Nov 14, 2013
Ignoring it really is the best option. If you are ever on home and not looking for conversation at all, you can always go into settings and turn all forms of chat off as well. Its amazing how peaceful home can be with no one making bubbles.
Message 8 of 8 (157 Views)